Passed practicals!

Paladin78

Forum Crew Member
Hey everyone. Today, I sailed smoothly through the practicals and now ready to submit my NR application. The paper that my course director gave me contains directions and tips to ease the process of creating account and submitting application. I noticed on the paper he wrote that we have to file application 3-4 weeks prior to taking the registry test. Do we really have to wait that long?

Last edited by a moderator:

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeah I can't remember exactly how long I had to wait but I think it was a few weeks.

It's not that long to wait, actually. I finished my CNA class the first week of May and submitted all of my paperwork the same day. I can't test until June 23 and likely won't be certified until July or possibly even August.

Congratulations, by the way! :)

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey everyone. Today, I sailed smoothly through the practicals and now ready to submit my NR application. The paper that my course director gave me contains directions and tips to ease the process of creating account and submitting application. I noticed on the paper he wrote that we have to file application 3-4 weeks prior to taking the registry test. Do we really have to wait that long?
Congrats. The hard part is now behind you. Well, except for actually doing this stuff clinically.... ;)

mcdonl

Forum Captain
I noticed on the paper he wrote that we have to file application 3-4 weeks prior to taking the registry test. Do we really have to wait that long?

I guess that it must be a state by state deal... I took my practicals last Saturday (May 22nd...) on May 25th I took my NREMT....

OP
OP
P

Paladin78

Forum Crew Member
I just got confirmation from NREMT and was able to schedule my test for tomorrow. A 2.5 week turn around. Not too bad.