medic162.jpg

medic16-1.jpg

nd-654.jpg

20060516_newpaint.jpg

Truck003.jpg

Your move USCGK9!!!! :)

scottmcleod

Forum Crew Member
Is it wrong that the last shot of the engine bay turns me on? j/k!

For an operational vehicle, that's a CLEAN bay.

More shots of your helos!

reaper

Working Bum
What did you end your ambulance to Pimp My Ride? Little waste of funds there!!

scottmcleod

Forum Crew Member
What did you end your ambulance to Pimp My Ride? Little waste of funds there!!

As funny as it might look, I bet that rig is a treat to do maintenance on because all of the wiring and harnesses are not only clean, but neatly organized and out of the way...

Though, Pimp-My-Rig still stands ;-)

milhouse

Forum Crew Member
oh your just jealous that your service doesnt have as nice of rigs as lee county does. i know im jealous lol. im stuck driving dodge sprinters biggest pieces of crap. they should be illegal to have as ambulances

certguy

Forum Captain
Cool rigs guys ! Pretty sweet . As for the battle royal earlier , let's just agree to disagree and get back to being a family . We're all in this to save lives and better ourselves and that's our common bond .

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Niftymedic911, consider me envious.
For comparison, my college service has, in total, an Expedition with lights, decals, etc. and way too much gear for a sleepy little campus, backed up by a very intimidating Ford Taurus in a nameless ugly shade of green with essentially nothing to identify it as an emergency vehicle.

I'd post pictures, but I'm reluctant to ruin their reputation by associating myself with them.

When I do drive, it's for a private, and it's vanbulances all the way. Stupid cost efficiency, getting in the way of shiny man-toys.

Isn't there a vehicles thread somewhere? Can we take the party over there?

uscgk9

Forum Crew Member
"The Devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat, and he laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Fort Myers' feet"

Nice trucks!! I especially like the smaller 4X4. I wish we had a 4X4 here in Virginia for our snowy days. I'll be sure to look you up in a few years when I retire from the USCG and jump the fence to the paid side.....lol.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Cool rigs guys ! Pretty sweet . As for the battle royal earlier , let's just agree to disagree and get back to being a family . We're all in this to save lives and better ourselves and that's our common bond .

Nope that would not be any fun. Let the slaughter continue. J/K:rolleyes:

CFRBryan347768

Forum Captain
Don't talk about EMTLife.com? ;)

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about EMTLife.com.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the thread is over(LOL.)

Cant think of anything for 4-8

LOL

NJN

The Young One
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about EMTLife.com.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the thread is over(LOL.)

Cant think of anything for 4-8

LOL

LMAO, nice use of movie reference. :beerchug: