NREMT Results...can anyone help?

BrooklynBarnes

Forum Ride Along
I just took my EMT-Basic today around 1600 today. But i felt like it was super short. I took it for baout an hour but there werent that many questions... there was only like 70. does that mean i fail?? when will i find out my results. Im like so nervous because the test was so short!!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Last edited by a moderator:

J B

Forum Lieutenant
If I recall, 70 is the smallest number of questions you can possibly get. It's likely that you either crushed it or bombed it. You'll have to wait and find out!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
If I recall, 70 is the smallest number of questions you can possibly get. It's likely that you either crushed it or bombed it. You'll have to wait and find out!

You can get under 70. I've heard of some people ending in the 60's

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I can't help you there. It's been 4 years since I have logged into my NREMT account.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
You'll have a number underneath your name by where you type in your stuff to log in, once you've logged in.

You're not gonna know until Monday, so don't spend all weekend refreshing it.

drl

Forum Lieutenant
Yep, as Robb mentioned, if you do pass, your name at the top left will have your new national registry number, your certification level (EMT), and your NREMT expiration date. For further details, you can click on "Check Initial Entry App Status" at the left.

My exam ended at 70 as well and took just under an hour, and I passed. Good luck!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Advice, never do your NREMT on a Friday.
Or saturday. I did my intermediate on a Friday evening... medic on a saturday morning. It sucked

avdrummerboy

Forum Lieutenant
I made the mistake of doing the test on a Friday lol. LONG time waiting just to find out that I passed. If I ever need to take one again, it'll definitely be on a Monday!

As to stopping at 70, that's not necessarily good or bad, it just is until Monday. I stopped mine at 80 something IIRC.

SuperB

Forum Ride Along
My stopped right at 70 after 20 minutes. I passed last month. Everyone in my class that stopped at 70 passed.