NREMT Refresher Online? (Link to website inside)

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
I never herd of this one, let us know if you do it and how it was. I just took my live 48 hour -P refresher online with distancecme.com which I thought was a good program.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Make sure it is live, other sorts of online refreshers will not be counted. Hence I no longer have my NR despite the coordinator of my refresher saying that no one else ever had an issue with NR. Email is not considered easy contact with the instructor apparently.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Make sure it is live, other sorts of online refreshers will not be counted. Hence I no longer have my NR despite the coordinator of my refresher saying that no one else ever had an issue with NR. Email is not considered easy contact with the instructor apparently.
+1 it needs to be CECBEMS certified as category "F5"

OP
OP
Always BSI

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
+1 it needs to be CECBEMS certified as category "F5"

Thats what it says on that website.

Who here has let their NREMT lapse???

I have a couple of coworkers that have and are fine, and others that say DONT let it lapse.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
what is this? I am looking to take the NREMT exam as soon as possible, and I was told I needed to take 24 hours of refresher training, which I was planning on paying for out of pocket and traveling all over the state to accomplish.

does this take less time, and can someone who works nights do it?