New Season of House Is Coming!!!!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
Too bad it uses the wrong snake/rod symbol. The Rod of Asclepius is the traditional symbol of medicine when the US Army isn't busy screwing it up.

OP
OP
Sasha

Sasha

Forum Chief
Too bad it uses the wrong snake/rod symbol. The Rod of Asclepius is the traditional symbol of medicine when the US Army isn't busy screwing it up.

That's House's cane, dude

JPINFV

Gadfly
I know... there still shouldn't be wings and only one snake. It's a merge of the symbol of House with what the produces wrongly thought was the symbol of medicine.

OP
OP
Sasha

Sasha

Forum Chief
I know... there still shouldn't be wings and only one snake. It's a merge of the symbol of House with what the produces wrongly thought was the symbol of medicine.

:[ Leave it alone. It's House. He doesn't listen to your rules!

Meursault

Organic Mechanic

A lot of people have mistaken the caduceus for the Staff of Asclepius. It happens. And really, given the amount of time his team apparently spends breaking into houses, lying, and gambling, Mercury is hardly a bad patron.

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
I'm hoping to have time to watch it. I've fallen behind.

A lot of people have mistaken the caduceus for the Staff of Asclepius. It happens. And really, given the amount of time his team apparently spends breaking into houses, lying, and gambling, Mercury is hardly a bad patron.

I always thought the adoption of the caduceus had something to do with Hermes' role in guiding the dead to the Underworld. But I never really thought about it... that's not exactly a great association for the medical profession.

mikie

Forum Lurker
Too cool!

I too want that shirt.

Looking forward to the season but I'm SURE classes and/or work will conflict! The one thing I really don't like though is how every emergent intervention is done aseptically, stabbing and shocking for the hell of it.

Anyone read the book The Medical Science of House, M.D?

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
I just found out my season 5 DVD's just shipped ^_^

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Jump-- that-- shark!..Jump-- that-- shark!

WHat now? HOPw about guest crossover stars from CSI, THird Watch, and Dancing with the Stars?

Pudge40

Forum Lieutenant
Yes now season of House is on tonight just started 15 minutes ago. So far it is awesome.

OP
OP
Sasha

Sasha

Forum Chief
Didn't like this episode all that much.. It wasn't bad, but it was like "I waited all this time, for that??"

medic417

The Truth Provider
Didn't like this episode all that much.. It wasn't bad, but it was like "I waited all this time, for that??"

Should have watched the game like I said.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I liked it a lot, though I'm not sure it was spectacular.