New Job

medic417

The Truth Provider
On mine it said Paramedic. Darn you guys get all the fun jobs.

Second

Forum Lieutenant
I got topless model... wow... um yea I dont think that ones going to work out for me I dont think I have the um.... qualifications :p

DavethetrainWreck

Forum Probie
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job David C Wreck is a Office Gopher. Good luck in your new career.

what a bunch of crap. I could never work in an office.

paemt08

Forum Probie
Lol

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Jennifer is a Playing for an American football team. Good luck in your new career.

um, I don't think I have the proper build ;)

My full name was a Topless Model :glare:

sir.shocksalot

Forum Captain
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job My Full Name is a Jungle Explorer. Good luck in your new career.

Hell yeah, screw this career path, I'll be in the woods, playing survivorman.

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
lmao just don't get bit or hurt.

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job My Full Name is a Jungle Explorer. Good luck in your new career.

Hell yeah, screw this career path, I'll be in the woods, playing survivorman.

RDUNNE

Forum Crew Member
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Ryan is anything where you can kiss ***. Good luck in your new career.

make sure i bring a toothbrush and toothpaste to work.....

Medic506

Forum Probie
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Lauren is a Hypnotist. Good luck in your new career.

Well, that's not so different and yet I'll get paid more! I'm in!!

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Lauren is an Air Stewardess. Good luck in your new career.

Description Score
Salary 4/10
Education 7/10
Job Satisfaction 9/10
Community Contribution 7/10
Pulling Power 8/10
Uniform 8/10
Total 43/60

armywifeemt

Forum Lieutenant
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Kaleigh is an Emperor of all the world. Good luck in your new career.

Wouldn't I technically be an Empress?

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Nice

If I go by my fist name only I should be A TOPLESS MODEL

If I go my my last name only I should be A LUMBERJACK

If I go by my first and last name I should be A STAND UP COMEDIAN

If I go by my full name (with middle) I should be A TEASMAID

If I go by Mtn Res-q I should be THE PRESIDENT!!!

WHY CAN'T I BE IT ALL??? I topless lumberjack who serves tea while dictating national policy... which is often a joke?

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Derek is a Monkey Impressionist. Good luck in your new career.

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Sea is a Sewage Worker. Good luck in your new career.

Salary
2/10
Education
4/10
Job Satisfaction
3/10
Community Contribution
9/10
Pulling Power
1/10
Uniform
5/10
Total
24/60

I knew I shouldn't have skipped school on those days when took field trips to the sewage plant... :)

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Nice

If I go by my fist name only I should be A TOPLESS MODEL

If I go my my last name only I should be A LUMBERJACK

If I go by my first and last name I should be A STAND UP COMEDIAN

If I go by my full name (with middle) I should be A TEASMAID

If I go by Mtn Res-q I should be THE PRESIDENT!!!

WHY CAN'T I BE IT ALL??? I topless lumberjack who serves tea while dictating national policy... which is often a joke?

Because then you would up class clinton LOL!!

JustMarti

Forum Probie
I can be anything!
a Housekeeper (they obviously don't know the real me)
an Insurance Fraudster
or a Lumberjack!

wow, the choices are amazing!

blterry

Forum Probie
I got topless model too

how bout everyones joke mine was:

The population of the USA is 237 million. 104 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work. There are 85 million in school, which leave 48 million to do the work. Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government. This leaves 19 million to do the work. 4 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 15 million to do the work. Take from the total the 14.8 million people who work for State and City Government and that leaves 200,000 to do the work. There are 188,000 in hospitals, so that leaves 12,000 to do the work. Now, there are 11,998 people in Prisons. That leaves Just two people to do the work. You and me. And you're just sitting there reading jokes all day!

An office manager had money problems & had to fire an employee, either Jack or Jill... He thought he'd fire the employee who came late to work the next morning. Well, both employees came to work very early. Then the manager thought he would catch the first one who took a coffee break. Unfortunately, neither employee took a coffee break. Then the manager decided to see who took the longest lunch break - strangely, neither Jack nor Jill took a lunch break that day, they both ate at their desk. Then the manager thought he'd wait & see who would leave work the earliest and both employees stayed after closing. Jill finally went to the coat rack & the manager went up to her & said, 'Jill, I have a terrible problem. I don't know whether to lay you or Jack off.' Jill said, 'Well, you'd better jack off, because I'm late for my bus.'

Steve, Bob, and Jeff were working on a very high scaffolding one day when suddenly, Steve falls off and is killed instantly. After the ambulance leaves with Steve's body, Bob and Jeff realize that one of them is going to have to tell Steve's wife. Bob says he's good at this sort of sensitive stuff, so he volunteers to do the job. After two hours he returns, carrying a six-pack of beer. 'So did you tell her?' asks Jeff.'Yep', replied Bob. 'Say, where did you get the six-pack?' Bob informs Jeff. 'She gave it to me!' 'What??' exclaims Jeff, 'you just told her her husband died and she gave you a six-pack??''Sure,' Bob says.'Why?' asks Jeff. 'Well,' Bob continues, 'when she answered the door, I asked her, 'are you Steve's widow?' 'Widow?', she said, 'no, no, you're mistaken, I'm not a widow!' So I said: 'I'll bet you a six-pack you ARE!''

Last edited by a moderator: