Needs new kicks

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I have their pants and I love the knee padding on them. I would get the XPRT Patrol boots if I had the money. But on the two boots that I showed; it looks like the only difference is the zipper which would be nice if I was a firefighter, but I'm not. Also, when I was doing ride alongs, I kept my boots on the whole time when I was with the Ambulance Service.

Yeah, the XPRT Patrols are fairly pricey (just over $200 CND); I'd stay away from zippers, though. They have always been an inconvenience for me (plus my zipper broke just before a shift... wasn't happy about that).

robbaN28

Forum Probie
Yeah, the XPRT Patrols are fairly pricey (just over $200 CND); I'd stay away from zippers, though. They have always been an inconvenience for me (plus my zipper broke just before a shift... wasn't happy about that).

Okay, thanks for your input. I wouldn't want that to happen. I don't spend too much time in places like Fire Stations. We usually post up and then have a call within 15-30 minutes. So it's not like its a dire need for me to take the boots off.

ceej

Forum Crew Member
I also use the Haix Airpower X1. They look kind of stupid but are the best fitting and most comfortable boots I have ever owned. I even got mine as factory seconds, so I only paid $125 for them :).

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief