Need info about AmeriCare Ambulance and drug testing

I spent a year in a similar not to be named Southern Ca county with similar protocols as that of LACo. Best decision I made was making the move north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I spent a year in a similar not to be named Southern Ca county with similar protocols as that of LACo. Best decision I made was making the move north.
That's it?! That's your hijack??! Well I guess piracy doesn't suit all of us well (I kid).
IMG_0191.JPG

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
We all know what you mean by "North" LOL or atleast I know.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's it?! That's your hijack??! Well I guess piracy doesn't suit all of us well (I kid).
View attachment 3511

Hahaha, I'm exhausted. Seriously though. You want greener grasses, and better opportunities... I'd strongly suggest looking into other EMS systems outside of LACo. Rumor has it that Kern Co is a pretty fun place to play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodtownemt

Forum Lieutenant
Completely off topic but I was curious as to how long each service bar represents as far as Years employed?

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Completely off topic but I was curious as to how long each service bar represents as far as Years employed?
:confused:Are you asking about Hall or AmeriCare?

Lol, even I've gotten lost in this thread; in a parallel universe if you will...

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I think he's referring to the 5 year stripe, etc.
Well then, this. One for every 5 years, and they can get ridiculously endless looking.

At 5 years you also get a "years of service" namebar, at 10 you get two shiny stars to wear on your collar. Other prizes are given annually for every 5 years, look it up, too lazy to search myself.