National Ambulance UAE

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
I replaced Carlos and I think most of the AA guys where gone by that time, so I just missed you. I seem to keep following Doug around the world though. :ph34r:

vox

Forum Ride Along
Are they still hiring, or is it just a list of interested applicants the website is asking for?

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
They maybe doing some hiring very soon since some new contract starts for them next week. If your interested I would apply now.

I liked the company and may reapply to go back there one day.

dtrojan07

Forum Crew Member
Are they still hiring, or is it just a list of interested applicants the website is asking for?

We are currently down a few medics. But have particular required credentials
depending on what country you are from.

Varganorb84

Forum Probie
Paramedic

Hello!

I am a registered paramedic in Hungary with more than 7 years on-road experience in Hungary! I would like to apply for a job in the Middle East! I have tried National Ambulance in UAE on the website but there were no answer! Anyone have idea how I could find a job in the Middle East or who I have to contact with for applying a good job?

Thanks for your answer!

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Pm me ill give you a lady to contact in the HR office

dtrojan07

Forum Crew Member
Hello!

I am a registered paramedic in Hungary with more than 7 years on-road experience in Hungary! I would like to apply for a job in the Middle East! I have tried National Ambulance in UAE on the website but there were no answer! Anyone have idea how I could find a job in the Middle East or who I have to contact with for applying a good job?

Thanks for your answer!

At NAC you MUST be HPC, PHECC P or AP, SA EPC or NREMT P registered paramedics.
Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience to meet HAAD standards to be hired.
You may want to try SRCA in Saudi Arabia

Last edited by a moderator:

Varganorb84

Forum Probie
Thx a lot guys... I will try to contact with the hr u have sent! And thx for the general informations too...
I have tried Qatar too but there were no answer too!

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
I know a guy you can contact in Doha also, ill PM you that as well

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Also if you get anytime, maybe you could write a small post in the international section and tell us a little about your EMS there?

Varganorb84

Forum Probie
if I will be employed somewhere I would like to write a blog for the collegues here in Hungary and for everybody of course :) so I will post it here too :)

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Sometimes Paramedics from other countries share a little about EMS in there country on here. If you should choose to do so, I would be interested.
Just start a new thread under "International EMS" and tell us about what kind of system you use, if you use EMT's, Paramedics, doctors, nurses, private, public, the education or training it takes, the equipment and stuff. Its always interesting to hear this and I would be interested to learn a little bit about whats going on over there :) I am living in Denmark at the moment so I am not to far away.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I'd also be interested in hearing about your system. Pictures of your ambulances, equipment and daily activities are also welcome in that thread!

Varganorb84

Forum Probie
Dtrojan07:
Is the permanent uk registration (paramedic) enough for Nac? I have got 7 years experience (2 and half as paramedic)

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
We had Swedish Paramedics/Nurses working for us when I was there. Also Polish guys. I would speak with NAC HR to clarify the details of all this. It should also be noted there are two contracts with NAC in AD.
1. Is on remote sites with 1 week on 1 week off rotations
2. Is there Emergency Public Contract (999/911)

Varganorb84

Forum Probie
I have written to the HR u sent but she will be at office only after 5th of February so I am waiting for her reply! I have written about our ambulance system as u asked :)

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
EagleMedic I got your message but your inbox is full, delete some messages and I will get back to you.