National Ambulance UAE

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Premium Member
It appears your buddy doesnt know what is going on then. The cicpa contract is not lost and the company is not going under.
Okay, I’m willing to hear you out. Elaborate on your credentials with NA and how you have come upon such information.

I don’t have a dog in this fight. My only piece is that I would like to know what is going on there from those with first hand knowledge. I enjoyed my time with NA, yet those reading this thread should have the latest and most accurate information. I have sources I trust; you are not one of them...

Rowurboat

Forum Ride Along
Okay, I’m willing to hear you out. Elaborate on your credentials with NA and how you have come upon such information.

I don’t have a dog in this fight. My only piece is that I would like to know what is going on there from those with first hand knowledge. I enjoyed my time with NA, yet those reading this thread should have the latest and most accurate information. I have sources I trust; you are not one of them...
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings

No I won't elaborate on my credentials nor with whom I get my info from. What I will say is that contract services from na was reduced. It didnt end. Simple really.

Rowurboat

Forum Ride Along

And dude, another reason I do not want to elaborate is that I dont know what has been said to NA staff so I do not think this would be the right forum for staff to hear about what is going on.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Premium Member
My feelings are fine.

So if by reduced you mean that there is no longer a contract for ALS services on CICPA, all ALS providers are being laid off and being sent back to their home of record, and the contract will now be staffed by EMTs from the Philippines then sure... it isn’t “lost.”

For the intent and purpose of this thread, The contract has been lost per se, as no medics can work there anymore (western or commonwealth medics especially).

I wonder, will those laid off will receive their end of contract bonuses?

Last edited:

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Kinda sad. My wife was starting to warm up to the idea of contract work. Oh well. Guess I'll put it on the back burner and start looking elsewhere.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Kinda sad. My wife was starting to warm up to the idea of contract work. Oh well. Guess I'll put it on the back burner and start looking elsewhere.
Get yourself a couple ex-wives and a lover in SE asia or mail order bride from Eastern Europe. Then your a real contractor. Add a couple adult kids of your own back home that you also don't speak to.

CCCSD

Forum Captain
Get yourself a couple ex-wives and a lover in SE asia or mail order bride from Eastern Europe. Then your a real contractor. Add a couple adult kids of your own back home that you also don't speak to.
so you just gave up the sweet secret life of a Contractor...traitor.

🤣🤣🤣

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader