Motor Vehicle Accident

EMT B

Forum Captain
A van full of Zombies crashes on the freeway. You find three walking around and two unresponsive. What color triage tag would you put on them?

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous

Forum Captain
A van full of Zombies crashes on the freeway. You find three walking around and two unresponsive. What color triage tag would you put on them?

Happy Halloween!

Are the two unresponsive zombies include in the three that are walking a round or are they in addition to?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Black tag followed shortly by an O2 bottle to the head.

JDEMT535

Forum Ride Along
We carry halligons and bolt cutters on our ambulances...never used them for forcible entry but I think this would be an exception...

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
We carry halligons and bolt cutters on our ambulances...never used them for forcible entry but I think this would be an exception...
I wouldn't want to be close enough to zombies that I have to use a halligan or a bolt cutter on them.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I wouldn't want to be close enough to zombies that I have to use a halligan or a bolt cutter on them.

Zombies are slow. You've got a pretty sweat reach with a hooly ;)

Rialaigh

Forum Asst. Chief

Everyone should be properly trained on "forcible entry" into the skull using a hooly in the event of a zombie attack....that's just good forcible entry training...

OP
OP
E

EMT B

Forum Captain
4tCug.png