Medscape

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
Nice app for android.

Its free.

Some guys were talking about it a few days ago.

Figured I'd throw it out there for anyone who might find it useful, really extensive, played around with it for a little while there is a ton of info there.

8jimi8

CFRN
Free on android? Interesting... Imwas paying 120$ per yEar for subscription on iPhone. I just let it lapse last month b/c I can just do a google search.

8jimi8

CFRN
part of it.

And dont think that the "EMS constellation package" is ANY different than the "nursing constellation package"

I had to fight for a refund after i purchased both subscriptions and received exactly the same software.

Try as you like, this service is subpar and more expensive than a free search.

NREMTroe

Forum Crew Member
I love Medscape. Its free on iPhone and use it along with MedCalc and everything I need is between the two.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Between medscape, epocrates, pepid I can always find what I need. :)

The problem is that I don't want to have to flip between three different apps. Each app has it's strengths and weaknesses, but I want to bring all of the data together. I guess I get what I pay for (nothing)...

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
jimmy, there is a free version and a $$$ version. the free one has drugs, calcs, random info. but the paid version has access to reserch papers, articles, what have you... I have the free version but dont use it, epocrates has everything i need. I use "mini nurse" for all my calcs, it is free and user friendly.

8jimi8

CFRN
Ill check it out! thanks