Medlife Ambulance is a great company to work for!

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Los Angeles County has a diseased EMS system
Definitely. I myself have reported fraud before. Thats MY money YOUR money pretty much sucked out of our pocket for a patient that can jump, kick sing a song and dance to and from your gurney. Medlifes guilty of it.lol

SkiMaskWay

Forum Crew Member
Definitely. I myself have reported fraud before. Thats MY money YOUR money pretty much sucked out of our pocket for a patient that can jump, kick sing a song and dance to and from your gurney. Medlifes guilty of it.lol

Not to mention how. They treat their employees and how bad they pay no benefits no appreciation whatsoever .straight crooks man. All of them are crooked to a degree

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Not to mention how. They treat their employees and how bad they pay no benefits no appreciation whatsoever .straight crooks man. All of them are crooked to a degree
Yea and its funny to see how L.A. blames it all on OC because their process is relaxed. I think they need to clean up L.A. I could make a list of companpies but all you would have to do is visit your local dialysis center.lol

EmsEnigma

Forum Ride Along
For any new EMT looking for a job... I strongly advise to look somewhere else. The EMTs here for the most part are great but if youre looking for somewhere that you want to be treated with respect and not played stupid with, there are plenty of other legitimate companies that have much more to offer. This is a basically a dead end company with very little chance of any raises or promotions.

toyskater86

Forum Lieutenant
Yep, they moved out of their Garden Grove station and rumor is that they are consolidating/downsizing their Operations. I'm not sure if they even still have their Covina Station (I believe it was in Covina). I foresee a lot of the smaller companies restructuring their operations to accommodate the lack of timely medicare reimbursements, and that is if a company is still on electronic billing, if they go to paper, forget it you might as well close, not saying its impossible to spring back from it but it is really difficult.

EmsEnigma

Forum Ride Along
There is no incentive to work at Medlife Ambulance. It used to be a place where you could feel comfortable to work at but as of recently they've eliminated a lot of what made it barely comfortable.
In the end, this company is just a road to nowhere. You come here to collect a check (which have had history of bouncing) and that's it.

-no 24s
-no call bonus
-no raise
-no promotions
-illegal double shifts without overtime
-unpaid lunch

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
There is no incentive to work at Medlife Ambulance. It used to be a place where you could feel comfortable to work at but as of recently they've eliminated a lot of what made it barely comfortable.
In the end, this company is just a road to nowhere. You come here to collect a check (which have had history of bouncing) and that's it.

-no 24s
-no call bonus
-no raise
-no promotions
-illegal double shifts without overtime
-unpaid lunch
That's the Jacob way! [emoji6] sounds like you guys need a labor lawyer and a union.lol. If you would like any assistance PM me.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Honestly speaking, if I could not move out of LA County and wanted to work for a company that gave me decent experience it would be CARE.

Again this is from a basics perspective with limited options. They're owned by a global giant, they're well-established, and they offer a legitimate array of options in the field from BLS ("fire calls":rolleyes:), to ALS, and CCT.

They're the dominant force in LA and Orange County, and cover anything from the ghettos of South (central) LA, to the posh hoity toity areas in Orange County. They do bite way too hard on the big red weenie for my taste, but hey ya' gotta pull people in somehow I suppose.

If you can move, well that goes without saying.

EmsEnigma

Forum Ride Along
Honestly, Medlife should've disappeared a long time ago given their history. Most of the EMT's there I say will be lucky to get paid their final dues.