Looking for a good watch

Anjel

Forum Angel
Good going EMT almost.

He didn't start a new thread and actually searched.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Good going EMT almost.

He didn't start a new thread and actually searched.

Exactly.

And old threads are fun to re-start. I restarted Thread #21 the other day :)

JeffDHMC

Forum Lieutenant
Well, since the thread seems to be breathing again and G-shock and Luminox have been mentioned, check out Armourlite. Not in the $20 range, but sweet nonetheless.

Albanyco

Forum Ride Along
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in...g-shock. I've had mine for 7 years. It's been banged up, puked on, bled on and has never let me down. Great watches. I find the metal link watches I used to wear before I got that one would break if you caught it on a piece of equipment.

EMTaser

Forum Ride Along
Found the perfect watch. G-Shock GA800.

upload_2017-12-8_0-48-10.png

Quartz
Analog seconds hand
Quick access to lap timer by pressing bottom right button.
Light button, with luminous minute and hour hands
Digital display can be set to show 24 hour time

Watch was introduced late 2017. but I have a feeling it's going to be a winner with medical professionals.

EMTaser

Forum Ride Along
I have an expensive (well to me) watch that I wear everyday I received as a high school graduation gift. Always hated wearing watches, but taking out your phone for a stop watch with a pt. is no good.

I would love to have a watch that had a mini stop watch where you could push a button and it starts a little second hand for a 30 second timer. I'm sure they make them, but I haven't looked.

You are describing an analog chronograph watch.

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
Found the perfect watch. G-Shock GA800.

View attachment 4060

Quartz
Analog seconds hand
Quick access to lap timer by pressing bottom right button.
Light button, with luminous minute and hour hands
Digital display can be set to show 24 hour time

Watch was introduced late 2017. but I have a feeling it's going to be a winner with medical professionals.
G-shocks have been around awhile, I have one a few years old already. They work well with the fact that you can hose them off and it's all good to go.