• Before posting in this section, please take a moment and review our EMS Job Posting Guidelines.

Liberty Ambulance Kern County Hiring EMTs and Paramedics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Do you know about their full-time openings for EMT?

Only if you are okay to respond, do you know about any other 911 ambulance companies in Kern County or near there?

Thanks.
Hall is the major company. The other companies are Liberty ambulance and Delano for Kern County.

trell959

Forum Probie

Only if you are okay to respond, do you know about any other 911 ambulance companies in Kern County or near there?

Thanks.
I believe they are hiring full time EMTs, but I didn’t ask.

You could work for Delano or Hall Ambulance. Delano has the city of Delano and McFarland. Hall runs basically everything else. Plenty of info about Hall here.

To add, Hall only hires full time. I worked for Delano very briefly and I got on per Diem there. This was over a year ago, so I can’t speak about how it is now.

Last edited:

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Why don't you call them and ask yourself?

I'll even help you out:

Liberty Ambulance contact the office at 760-375-9545

and if you want to check on hall:

https://hallamb.com/contact-us
Hall Ambulance Service, Inc.
2001 O Street
Bakersfield, California
(661) 322-8741

(Administration, Communications, Finance, Human Resources, Management Information Systems, Media Services and Marketing)

MedicEducate4Life

Forum Ride Along
Just an update for Liberty. Full-time EMT positions open and the starting wage is over $50K a year with a sign on bonus of $1,500. Full-time medic positions open with starting wage over $71K a year with a sign on bonus of $3,000. Relocation loan if you are interested in moving to the response area.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just an update. Full-time EMT positions open and the starting wage is over $50K a year with a sign on bonus of $1,500. Full-time medic positions open with starting wage over $71K a year with a sign on bonus of $3,000. Relocation loan if you are interested in moving to the response area.
Still on that 72 hours on and still no employer contribution to a 401K?

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
Just an update for Liberty. Full-time EMT positions open and the starting wage is over $50K a year with a sign on bonus of $1,500. Full-time medic positions open with starting wage over $71K a year with a sign on bonus of $3,000. Relocation loan if you are interested in moving to the response area.

Are new medics able to apply if positions still open?? I finish medic school I'm like 3 months hopefully 🙌🏻 Been looking at places

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just an update for all on Liberty ambulance, they were just bought by Ridgecrest Regional Hospital. So there will be some changes going on but hopefully for the better. I believe this is one of the first hospital based services now in SoCal.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Just an update for all on Liberty ambulance, they were just bought by Ridgecrest Regional Hospital. So there will be some changes going on but hopefully for the better. I believe this is one of the first hospital based services now in SoCal.

Very very interesting. I wonder if they’ll modernize it?

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief

Very interesting. Let us know what happens with this.

DME107

Forum Probie
Any updates on this? I remember seeing in article about it but didn't have anything more then the intent to purchase

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Any updates on this? I remember seeing in article about it but didn't have anything more then the intent to purchase
Not yet. In a couple of days I will speak to a coworker of mine who still works for them and see what’s new.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Nothing official yet. Just a lot of ideas being passed around. It’s all normal operations for right now.

This interests me. I do worry that they might become even more transfer-y, but the hospital does provide an extra anchor to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.