Law Enforcement / Medic

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
So don't drink the MSP Kool-aid?

hpclayto

Forum Probie
I realize this thread is pretty old but I just joined. Any other LEO guys and gals on here? Our department is getting a TACMED program up and running, still in the early development stages.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I realize this thread is pretty old but I just joined. Any other LEO guys and gals on here? Our department is getting a TACMED program up and running, still in the early development stages.
Not leo but my agency has a tacmed team. My advice would be to reach out to agencies who have them and ask for whatever resources you need to set up the program.

Last edited:

hpclayto

Forum Probie
Not leo but my agency has a tacmed team. My advice would be to reach out to agencies who have them and ask for whatever resources you need to set up the program.

That’s the plan. I think having LEO only teams vs teams with civilian EMS personnel on them is starting to become more popular but I still don’t know of many places that are set up like that.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
LEO Teams are the correct way to do this. Civilians bring many issues with them. Reach out to NTOA and ask for their TEMS papers and guidance.