Job Shirt

ZombieEMT

Chief Medical Zombie
Premium Member
I was wondering if anyone has a link to a site where I can get an EMS job shirt, that identifies me as a medical professional. It can be something as little as the star of life, but it is a requirement. Embroidery with name would be a plus, but not required. I would appreciate any help.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
where in NJ are you? if you are in Central NJ, I have two places that can do you want for a decent price

OP
OP
ZombieEMT

ZombieEMT

Chief Medical Zombie
Premium Member
I am in the Burlington / Camden County Area. I guess southern, central Jersey. I am willing to drive for it, if its not too far.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Camden is more south Jersey. Mercer County is south central NJ. Check with your local agencies and find the local uniform store.

avoid Galls, they are over priced and poor quality, try to get Game branded or 5.11, Games holds up the best, and many of my coworkers seem to like 5.11 tactical gear

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I was wondering if anyone has a link to a site where I can get an EMS job shirt, that identifies me as a medical professional. It can be something as little as the star of life, but it is a requirement. Embroidery with name would be a plus, but not required. I would appreciate any help.

Wait until you get a job and let the company you're working for tell you what to get. Just getting a shirt to ID yourself without actually working is just asking for trouble and to be made fun of.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Wait until you get a job and let the company you're working for tell you what to get. Just getting a shirt to ID yourself without actually working is just asking for trouble and to be made fun of.

This.^

Besides, when you get the job, they should supply all the patches you need, which, when applied to your shirt will identify you in the manner you desire. I personally don't want anything other than what my company puts on my shirt patch wise. We wear the WA state patch and a name bar on our chest, the SO patch on our left sleeve and the service patch and an American flag on our right. No extra nothing on the shirt itself.

Just curious, is this actually required by your company? If not, you are asking for trouble if you are going to be running around off duty being official looking.

Just my $0.02