It's an EMTLife Christmas Miracle!?

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Last night I was in the chat complaining to ffemt that I no longer could edit the logo for the holidays, and this morning I wake up to an updated logo with snow. WHO DID IT?!... and thanks :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Too bad it's not the snow we're getting here...I moved to the desert to get away from the snow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
EVERYONE

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
its beautiful!

but it expands the frames of forum. so now in my window it randomly adds a scroll bar, and then it randomly disappears.
Something I can live with for Christmas

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!
You can't make me talk

frogtat2

Forum Crew Member
Hi

I just joined this sight and wanted to say hello and Merry Christmas to everyone. Be safe! :ph34r:

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Forum Lieutenant
Forgetting the real meaning behind Christmas only to be showered in gifts. Funny aint it? Cause as each year passes by, we lose one year to ourselves.

To those who have lived it this long, lets keep living and cherish that life given to us. Cause the best gift of from your parents, is the gift of life.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, enjoy it well with your families and friends ^_^^_^

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
When I first logged on, I didn't realize it was edited and I thought my screen went wacko with a bunch of little white dots all over the place.

Needless to say, I was angry until I realized what had happened :p

rmellish

Forum Captain
When I first logged on, I didn't realize it was edited and I thought my screen went wacko with a bunch of little white dots all over the place.

Needless to say, I was angry until I realized what had happened :p

Agreed, I was starting to get worried

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
The snowflakes are great!! Thank you for the technical wizardry that made it happen. Since it's 70 here today, I'll happily announce that EMTLife is my Official Snowfall of the '08 holiday season! :p

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Lol I was like whats with my screen? Sweet! Its snowing...man I'm SO sick of the snow though! Lol at least this is really pretty and doesn't need plowing! lol

flhtci01

Forum Captain
I would rather have a Caribbean beach scene. B) The high this week has not been above 10 F and that is without the windchill. I have all the snow I need.

Merry Christmas or should I say Mele Kalikimaka everyone!

Last edited by a moderator: