Is it possible to change your username?

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Merely curious.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Merely curious.
Possible? Yes. Probable? No, not without a real good reason. If you want to change your username, you need to send an email to moderators(at)emtlife.com explaining why. We will review your request and if we approve it, we will change your username.

Since I've been here, I think we've changed usernames for about a dozen users, so be forewarned that it's not a given that it will be changed.

OP
OP
medichopeful

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Possible? Yes. Probable? No, not without a real good reason. If you want to change your username, you need to send an email to moderators(at)emtlife.com explaining why. We will review your request and if we approve it, we will change your username.

Since I've been here, I think we've changed usernames for about a dozen users, so be forewarned that it's not a given that it will be changed.

Okay. Thanks.

Cory

Forum Captain

Not to be a pain, but what constitutes as a good reason for changing your username? Btw: I think it is good that you are more reluctant to change usernames, I think those forums where people's names change weekly are very annoying.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
It's hard to say...each case is treated on an individual basis, so there is no clear cut criteria.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Hey change my name. Heres $100.

Thats called good reason.;)