I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Last edited:

WTEngel

M.Sc., OMS-I
Premium Member
Thanks!

Matt -

Thanks for posting this! This is a great idea, and a great way to post our blogs and get some useful info out there for medics interested in traveling abroad!

TE

Armor10

Forum Crew Member
New Blog

Hey guys I just started my own Blog. Not much there yet, but join and watch it grow. Oh ya, if you knew me you would know that it had to have some kind of Star wars theme. Just because. Here's the URL

http://medicaldroidinsaudi.blogspot.com/

Armor10

Forum Crew Member
Blog

So my wife hated my blog, and doesn't think it should contain a Star wars Theme. I'll work on something better and get back to you all.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Hey Admin, Can we get the Mexican EMT's blog added to the above list also? Seems like a good one.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
McGoo... you work in Flobach's Republic? Sweet.

I'm gonna throw MadDog Medic in here, too.

http://maddogmedic.com/

maddogmedic

Forum Ride Along
Howdy, Y'all!

Thanks for posting my blog. I've just joined the forums. I found them while searching for info on CCEMT-P resources. I think I'll have a look around and see what's what. This is the first place I've found that has an organized "international" section for EMS.

Cheers!

--maddog
maddogmedic.com

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
maddog are you taking the CCEMT-P at UMBC this july? Where in the middle east are you working? I have done KSA and UAE, I am also heading back to the GCC later this year.

maddogmedic

Forum Ride Along
Yep! I'll be there in July in Baltimore! (Yay! I miss the old "murder and heroin capital" of the USA!). Will you be there as well? PM or email me. I know all the best bars in B'more and the best ones near the class site (it's in a suburb of Baltimore called Catonsville).

As far as where I'm working: I'll only say "the Middle East." Not much freedom of the press over here and there has been a pretty aggressive crackdown on social media users throughout the region. I'm probably ok but I'm not going to take any chances.

Cheers!

--maddog

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Ya, I will see you at the UMBC in July.Once I get back over to the middle east later this year I am going to start a new blog as well. Anyway... Ill send you a PM with my email, I have a couple questions about Baltimore if thats ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
I started a new blog if anyone is interested in being a paramedic in UAE paramedicinuae.blogspot.com

Pond Life

Forum Crew Member
http://brokenparamedic.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/30-year-veteran-paramedic-with.html
Many of you wouldn't relate to the politics behind the blog but it surround the destruction of the NHS by the government by selling it off to private companies as well as the huge negative impact our target driven EMS is having on the staff. We have gone beyond breaking point in the UK - the system broke a couple of years ago. We are now clinging on by our fingernails trying to survive the relentless workload.

trekmedics

Forum Ride Along
We have gone beyond breaking point in the UK - the system broke a couple of years ago.

What do you mean by "Beyond breaking point"? Are calls getting missed? Response times through the roof? What is the public's perception of this? Don't mean to be a nag -- just trying to get some context. But sorry to hear. I used to work in San Diego and can empathize with massive stress on the workforce.