I want it ALL...certified in every state that is!

I would be highly, highly suspect of any international jobs that you are eligible for as a 2 year EMTB, unless you are also qualified because of LEO or military experience.

All the international jobs I have seen require EMT-I or P with 3+ years of experience at that level. Albeit those were all private security companies as a contractor/medic.

I would be highly, highly suspect of any international jobs that you are eligible for as a 2 year EMTB, unless you are also qualified because of LEO or military experience.
Don't worry about it guys....already reported the troll to the mods.

i was buzzed when i posted that...my apologies to all those who were flabbergasted by a simple question.

it sounded like a good idea at the time. :rolleyes:

That's what buzzed does; it makes the ridiculous sound right.

In the future, please refrain from posting until 24 hours after the buzz has passed. You're not handling it very well.

That's what buzzed does; it makes the ridiculous sound right.

In the future, please refrain from posting until 24 hours after the buzz has passed. You're not handling it very well.

I hope thats not a rule here or I won't be able to post very often. :beerchug:

i know a couple people from my work currently have cards for 4 states.

I'm at 3 now, and will probably make it to 5 when I move next year. Maintaining them is an enormous hassle. Don't do it if you can avoid it.

I'm at 3 now, and will probably make it to 5 when I move next year. Maintaining them is an enormous hassle. Don't do it if you can avoid it.

I'm at 1 right now. But we have major events in 2 other states so I am debating on getting at least the Nevada cert and maybe the Arizonia cert.

I hope thats not a rule here or I won't be able to post very often. :beerchug:

No, that's not a rule, though the Barkeeps here reserve the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting intoxicated behavior!

I'm at 1 right now. But we have major events in 2 other states so I am debating on getting at least the Nevada cert and maybe the Arizonia cert.

Look into how easy it'll be to maintain them before you do it, because it's usually a lot easier to get reciprocity the first time around than it is to reinstate a lapsed cert. Some states accept each others' continuing ed. If you find that, you're in luck. If not, maybe you can do it online. If you can't, be careful... especially if you'll be moving far away, or require affiliation with a squad to get affordable CE's.

No, that's not a rule, though the Barkeeps here reserve the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting intoxicated behavior!

Excuse me but shouldn't that be ETOH poisoning and not intoxicated? :P

Back