I made an Iphone 5/5s Glascoma Scale Case!

Drax

Forum Captain
I think it's touché, close enough though. I really like that case.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm not sure if you're serious with this or not?

I just know the Glasgow Coma Scale...but that's just me.

"Some douche resident" really? That douche resident is probably upset that the "paramedic" treating the patient who they're now responsibile for doesn't have enough pride in their job to know and be able to properly apply a basic assessment tool taught in EMT-Basic class.

JPINFV

Gadfly
"Some douche resident" really? That douche resident is probably upset that the "paramedic" treating the patient who they're now responsibile for doesn't have enough pride in their job to know and be able to properly apply a basic assessment tool taught in EMT-Basic class.

Never mind that, every PCR I've seen has it written on it somewhere anyways.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Shots fired!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Pow pow pow.

So my response was pretty mean.

I think that it's a reasonable idea, I wouldn't buy it personally as I use my phone outside of work. I think there are better ways to place a memory device though. Maybe say a laminated card taped to the wall of the mod near the radio.

The description is what irks me. We :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: and moan to be recognized as professionals then constantly tear down other healthcare professions because "they just don't know what we deal with."

ER nurses and physicians can be mean to crews because it's not uncommon for them to provide unnecessary and sometimes even harmful treatments.

OP
OP
R

rob the mexican medic

Forum Probie
Pow pow pow.

So my response was pretty mean.

I think that it's a reasonable idea, I wouldn't buy it personally as I use my phone outside of work. I think there are better ways to place a memory device though. Maybe say a laminated card taped to the wall of the mod near the radio.

The description is what irks me. We :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: and moan to be recognized as professionals then constantly tear down other healthcare professions because "they just don't know what we deal with."

ER nurses and physicians can be mean to crews because it's not uncommon for them to provide unnecessary and sometimes even harmful treatments.

When did this place get so mean??? :) I personally am not trying to be recognized more or whatever - I feel it is that way in the system I work in. My copywriting for my phone case doesn't necessarily represent my own personal feelings. Most residents are great. A few aren't. Same is true of paramedics. It's called copywriting. Sorry that I offended you.