I know im goona look stupid

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
Hey guys I know this question probably has been asked thousands of times but I really want to know how I can best prepare myself for NREMT Basic... Anyone have anything that they found helpful ie... studying certain things, practicing scenarios... I have taken alot of practice tests but I was just wondering if anyone else could shed a little light on this for me I have my test on the 26th of may so all help is appreciated

Thanks Guys

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
So, one wonders, why did you ask?

I should probably update the sticky with more NREMT info.

EDAC

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys I know this question probably has been asked thousands of times but I really want to know how I can best prepare myself for NREMT Basic... Anyone have anything that they found helpful ie... studying certain things, practicing scenarios... I have taken alot of practice tests but I was just wondering if anyone else could shed a little light on this for me I have my test on the 26th of may so all help is appreciated

Thanks Guys

Try the following link:

http://www.prenhall.com/emtachieve/

It cost just under $30, but I think it is worth it. It has four 150 question tests and then specific area tests; like airway. I use it in addition to the text book to test my understanding of the topics we studied in class. It has worked for me as I have yet to recieve less than a 95% on any quiz or exam. All our tests are not multiple choice, but fill in the blank or define terms or scenarios. With both the text the workbook and the practice exams I feel I am completely understanding the material covered. You can also go to http://www.emtb.com/9e/ and take the practice exams and other interactive study materials. I use them everyday and feel like I am always prepared for class or tests.

Hope that helps some, I don't see any problem with asking the question if you get an answer that is helpful to you.

OP
OP
EMTelite

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
So, one wonders, why did you ask?

I should probably update the sticky with more NREMT info.

Dont think that post was really that necessary

But thanks to you other guys who helped that really started getting me ready I scored really well in my EMT-B class I ended the class with a 99.9% in the class and I was in the top 3 out of 25 for tests every time so hopefully I will do well my school says they have had only one person ever really fail the test ever since 1988 because of how hard their final exam is so hopefully I will be good but none the less the information really helps guys thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator: