I hit refresh on my browser and the screen has a white background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Reaction score
And the snow stopped.:censored:Maybe it's all snow?

I have the same thing... Me thinks we're suffering the effects of the virtual blizzard... ;)

It's all white background :(

You sure you guy's ain't snorting some kind of white stuff? Nothing seems different here.:ph34r:

My background is all white as well. I don't like it.

We all have the same thing....CL's....Hello - anybody home to fix this little glitch????

Cheers Enjoynz

I really think some people need a drug test.

The white background looks out cruel ....:unsure:
Of this I get eye cancer-_-

Something is definitely wrong with the site's CSS, it seems. Fonts/backgrounds are all wrong.

What is everyone smoking?

What is everyone smoking?
I wish I was smoking something. That would at least explain why I am seeing the background that is not supposed to be there…

I wish I was smoking something. That would at least explain why I am seeing the background that is not supposed to be there…

Do not worry.
I see the same thing.:unsure:

It was all my fault. I have an Apple computer, see, and I hit refresh....and the whole website got refreshing.
Looks fine now. Your welcome!

It was all my fault. I have an Apple computer, see, and I hit refresh....and the whole website got refreshing.
Looks fine now. Your welcome!

Are you sure ....?
For me, everything is still white...:wacko:

Takes a while to travel east....

I'm thinking it has something to do with removing the snow, but I'm not able to check it right now. I did send a text message to Chimpie to see if he can look into it.

We're going albino

?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back