I.C.E. Shirts

Would your purchase a I.C.E. Shirt?

• Yes, I would purchase one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I probably would purchase more than one.

• No, I would not purchase one.

• Total voters

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Okay, so I'm thinking of having some t-shirts made to promote this. Some have said they would purchase one. I'm just trying to figure out how many (from here) actually would.

Thanks,

Chimp

vtemti

Forum Captain
Count me in. I would probably buy a few for our service. I do think it is a good idea to have one uniform style design rather than everyone doing their own and having multiple designs.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I'd put up posters, maybe even a vehicle magnet to advertise it. But I don't think I'd buy a T-Shirt. Maybe a PR event, set up a booth, etc, in a mall.

I even turned down a free Laerdal V-Vac once b/c I refused to wear their advertising Tshirt at the PA Fire Expo.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I would, I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl. But it has to be a soft, light cotton and have a V-neck
B)

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Wingnut@Jul 31 2005, 07:11 PM
I would, I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl. But it has to be a soft, light cotton and have a V-neck
B)
OOOOOOH, sounds like all we need is a fire hose to wet things down a little!!!! :lol: :p :D

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by vtemti+Aug 2 2005, 10:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vtemti @ Aug 2 2005, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wingnut@Jul 31 2005, 07:11 PM
B)
OOOOOOH, sounds like all we need is a fire hose to wet things down a little!!!! :lol: :p :D [/b][/quote]
Yay!!!

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Aug 2 2005, 10:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Aug 2 2005, 10:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by vtemti@Aug 2 2005, 10:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wingnut
@Jul 31 2005, 07:11 PM
B)

OOOOOOH, sounds like all we need is a fire hose to wet things down a little!!!! :lol: :p :D
Yay!!! [/b][/quote]
Very Funny :rolleyes:

rescuejew

Forum Lieutenant
I would SO buy one!! But it would have to be some macho man sh*t! I dont want no cute, cuddly, teddy bear with some banner that says:"ICE: for those who love you..." B)

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
<_< *scratchs out line 3 on the idea pad*

j/k :D

rescuejew

Forum Lieutenant
Hey Chimp...you said you wanted HONEST....jeesh! :p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
you know... if you put "ICE" on the front of the shirt... you could poin to someone who was wearing it and say "ICE chest" :lol: :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Aug 12 2005, 11:24 PM
you know... if you put "ICE" on the front of the shirt... you could poin to someone who was wearing it and say "ICE chest" :lol: :rolleyes:
That was so bad. (So bad I might have to steal it.) :D

rescuejew

Forum Lieutenant
and PLEEEAAASEEE, no references to Vanilla ICE

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuejew@Aug 14 2005, 01:24 PM
There wasn't until you brought it up. ;)

rescuejew

Forum Lieutenant
had to make sure....;)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuejew@Aug 14 2005, 04:24 PM
oops.. I forgot :lol:

Frankie

Forum Probie
Ok why would you wear an ice shirt?? i understand the cell phone thing but a shirt?? ok maybe im missing something

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
as to wingnut's comment... V-Neck... lotsa cleavage...

Vanilla ICE... are we talking about white T-shirts?

I.C.E. Chest... No comment

and I don't get the I.C.E. Shirt idea either... we cut it anyway...

rescuejew

Forum Lieutenant
Of Course this is all supposition. I think it may be a good idea, I mean I know I would never go through someones cell phone, but I think its reasonable for ED staff when in a calmer situation. If this whole campaign were to come to fruition, I would support it because I think its a good idea and the more people who know about it or are exposed to it would ask questions about it or utilize it.

Really, think about it, I'm sure there are rural areas in the country, I'm POSITIVE there are some in my state, where "911" is still a seven digit number, and how long has the whole "911" thing been around??!