sarahharter

Forum Crew Member
that was pretty good i remebered more than i thought i knew

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm doing pretty good on it so far :D

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I remember I had to take a test for an interview a month after the NREMT... out of 80 questions, got 4 wrong.

Probably all pregnancy ones >_>

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I remember I had to take a test for an interview a month after the NREMT... out of 80 questions, got 4 wrong.

Probably all pregnancy ones >_>

Don't feel too bad That is the lowest scored section an almost every EMT-B test in the country!:p

It sure was for me.

Epi-do

I see dead people
So far, I have answered 100 questions, and am at 90%.

jochi1543

Forum Captain
Hm, some stuff is a bit different from ours, e.g. epi dose for anaphylaxis, and L in our SAMPLE stands for both LOI and LBM. Sounds like it's a paramedic test, because some meds covered are not even in my scope. Got 92% on 100 questions.

"A sphygmomanometer should be applied to: the anus" *hee hee hee* :p

Why is an AED an inappropriate Tx for a trauma patient? (assuming cardiac arrest, of course) :ph34r:

Sasha

Forum Chief
It keeps giving me an error at question number 3....

But I got the first three questions right!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I broke it on question #2

emtfarva

Forum Captain

Epi-do

I see dead people
hmm i had a script error on the second question too... I guess my knowledge exceeds what can be measured.

That happened to me too. If you exit out of it and then go back in, it will start with the next question, and it doesn't loose how you did on the previous ones.

jochi1543

Forum Captain
Weird, American GCS is different, it seems. Apparently, opening your eyes to voice is 4 (it's 3 here), and being confused is 3 (4 here).

Was bored enough to do the whole thing and got 89%. Not bad. Got nailed on every single activated charcoal question, lol.:rolleyes:Well, I can't give it, anyway.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Weird, American GCS is different, it seems. Apparently, opening your eyes to voice is 4 (it's 3 here), and being confused is 3 (4 here).

Was bored enough to do the whole thing and got 89%. Not bad. Got nailed on every single activated charcoal question, lol.:rolleyes:Well, I can't give it, anyway.

GCS is commonly 15 here as opposed to the old 14.

But I don't think you're 14? I can't do math right now...

Last edited by a moderator:

ruffems

Forum Probie
took the quiz, one questoin worked the 2nd question failed and gave errors. I tried three times and kept getting the same error message.

Epi-do

I see dead people
Finally finished the whole thing and ended up with a final score of 90%.

triemal04

Forum Deputy Chief
"What shape is the miller blade?" THAT'S an extremely difficult airway question? Are you :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing kidding me?

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
I broke it on question 2. A hint for those that break it after me, if you hit refresh a bunch of times as long as you chose the correct answer it awards you a correct answer for each time you hit refresh.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Unfortunately, some of the answers are incorrect and may give false ideas.

R/r 911