How long does it take to know if you pass or fail?

IcantThinkofAname

Forum Crew Member
I know the "official" time is like 1-3 business days or something, but it seems like everyone hears the day after if they passed or failed. I'm taking my exam tomorrow at 12:30. Does that mean I'll most likely see on Monday at the earliest if I pass or fail? Don't get me wrong, I know the old tests took like 3 weeks so I'm lucky to be able to find out even that early. I just want to know what to expect, that's all. Oh, and I'm taking the basic test, if that matters.

I just took a practice test at EMTB.com and got a 95% so I hope that is at least partially indicative of how I'll do on the NREMT test.

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
yeh since it is a weekend you probably wont see it till monday at the earliest.

tydek07

Forum Captain
Yah, you should get your results on Monday, since you are taking the test on a weekend. My guess would be around 8AM Monday if everything goes right at the National Registry.

I took my test on a business day, within business hours, so I knew 3hrs after I took took it. Which was really nice :D

Take Care and Good Luck,

tydek07

Forum Captain
So, how did you do?

tydek07

Forum Captain
CONGRATS :D

That is a lot off your shoulder, huh'.... now its time to go tackle the paramedic program and tests :p

Take Care and Stay Safe,

burnsmh

Forum Crew Member
What is considered a business day? Do they work on Sat?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
This thread is 6 years old... I don't think any of them are still around.

To your question, no. Traditional business days are M-F. Holidays are not business days either, regardless of the day they land on.

burnsmh

Forum Crew Member
Alright, thanks. So it could be Mon or Tuesday till I hear back.