How long did it take your school to process your completion verification?

Fbarba123

Forum Lieutenant
I've been waiting about two weeks now.. wondering what the average is?

A few of my friends who went to the same school as me and competed the internship the same have already registered and passed... I'm getting antsy..!

Anjel

Forum Angel
It took just over night. I finished July 2, verified July 3, and tested July 8th.

joshrunkle35

EMT-P/RN
Completion verification? Less than 24 hours. I filled out my stuff around midnight, sent an email to my teacher and then she had it verified by the time I woke up the next morning.

I'd suggest that you re-read whatever they told you to do. Do they need a phone call, email? Are you sure you passed the class?

OP
OP
F

Fbarba123

Forum Lieutenant
I'm sure I passed. I finished my internship along with two of my other classmates.. I'm thinking my paperwork just got delayed Inbetween the holidays. I turned it in right before Xmas

joshrunkle35

EMT-P/RN
So, you sent did it on NREMT.org? And you're waiting for your teacher to verify that you passed? Did you email your teacher to notify that you had submitted the paperwork?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Verified to take the NREMT on the day I took my final. Took it about 2-3 days after that followed by EMT graduation a week after.

OP
OP
F

Fbarba123

Forum Lieutenant
thanks guys... still waiting, i'm all registered with NREMT... im checking about 10+ daily to see if NCTI has submitted course completion verification... ugh..

thanks!