How did it go today?

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
d15b6beb-44f4-d5e7.jpg
This.

Hahaha, I recognize a UofC parking stub on your dashboard, and the Alberta plates in front of you. Welcome to Calgary!

Anjel

Forum Angel

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I've only had two runs today, and I was cancelled on both :/ I haven't been this bored in a long time.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I've only had two runs today, and I was cancelled on both :/ I haven't been this bored in a long time.

I'm jealous. I've seen the station for an hour today, and that was for a meeting with one of our big chiefs. I need some chill time!

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Spent my morning at the office trying to get caught up then spent the afternoon on the couch drinking beer and watching TV.

The Blue Moon sampler has been awesome.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I'm jealous. I've seen the station for an hour today, and that was for a meeting with one of our big chiefs. I need some chill time!

Come chill here! We have cookies...

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Come chill here! We have cookies...

Shoot, if it's just cooler I'm in! Don't even need the cookies! We should invite shfd's blue moon sampler as well :D

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Shoot, if it's just cooler I'm in! Don't even need the cookies! We should invite shfd's blue moon sampler as well :D

Im there if its cooler than here. This summer is gonna suck, Im looking forward to potential permanent night shifts again.

Got a New Belgium sampler to bring as well :D

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Spent the day on the beach with a chica and her pups.

Very sunburnt. No complaints.

Nice change of pace, back to the daily grind tomorrow though.

OP
OP
C

CBentz12

Forum Crew Member
Woke up at 0230 with a sore throat, nausea and fever but took medicine. I woke up feeling fine but now at 1500 I feel nauseous as hell and weak. Fml only 4/hrs left

Joe

Forum Captain
Woke up at 0230 with a sore throat, nausea and fever but took medicine. I woke up feeling fine but now at 1500 I feel nauseous as hell and weak. Fml only 4/hrs left

If i remember right thats early morning 911 criteria

Sasha

Forum Chief
It went swimmingly.

Fell into bed around 330am after dancing all night. Woke up at 630.

Cleaned. Had breakfast (pineapple. Best breakfast ever)

Went to therapy.

Cleaned some more

Went to Walmart and bought big fluffy pillows

Forgot batteries.

Darn it.

Now I'm eating dinner.

Life is sweet.

OP
OP
C

CBentz12

Forum Crew Member
Thinking about seeing a doctor or should I just have BLS come out and get me because im under medication where I can't be operating heavy machinery. Lol I'll call my dispatch now haha Seriously though I need some antibiotics.

CrackerBDingus

Forum Crew Member
Kinda easy today. Old guy falls as I start the shift. Then another who refuses transport. Then we get a guy exhibiting stroke symptoms, but the fire changed shifts in twenty minutes so they rolled it bls. Then at 5 this morning a crazy who didn't get name, wouldn't allow treatment, only wanted transport and smelled like a giant anal sore.

EEMMTT

Forum Ride Along
Another glorious day of sitting in front of the computer searching for a job in a county that is saturated with medics, vets and eager noobs.

Be grateful for the job you have.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Well, yesterday sucked. I had one call and was cancelled, so I spend the day watching movies. :/ But, at least today we're moving to the new house.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Looks like I'm all moved, and that looks like a tornado hit my new place!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Worked till 0200, up at 1100, cleaned the heck out of my apartment, did way too much laundry, worked on the Jeep for a bit, now I'm being a bum until work at 1700. I contemplated detailing the Jeep but I don't have enough time to do a good job and get ready for work. I guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Also breakfast and beers when we get off at 0500, sounds like a plan to me :D

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
Late call but I need me some overtime. Headed back to the station after quite a busy day. Cant wait to get some sleep befor I get back to work tomorrow.