Hiring EMTs: Liberty Ambulance in Kern County CA

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
You Kern boys are like TX, a thing within a thing. Different Liberty, different CARE...

The Kern county cult is a special group lol.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
You Kern boys are like TX, a thing within a thing. Different Liberty, different CARE...
Totally forgot the "L.A. Liberty", too. What's in a name after all when it comes to most privates, especially SoCal ones.

And for good measure and because I don't want to keep feeding into the "Ambulnz" thread, the wife and I drive down to The Motherland see a very gaudy PRN ambulance, she looks over and says "Oh, totally forgot to tell you I saw this very funny looking ambulance it was called Ambu...ambeeeyou...Ambeeyouluuunz??.."

Naturally I says what was your first impression? Her answer, drum roll please...

"It was hideous."

OP
OP
LACoGurneyjockey

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
Part time is per diem, filling in vacation and call outs. Usually a couple days a month depending on what availability you give each month.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Do they pay the whole shift yet for EMT s? And what are medics making?

toyskater86

Forum Lieutenant
They pay for the whole shift for medics... not sure about EMTs... medic pay hourly is extremely low, but due to the amount of hours scheduled per pay period you make up for it.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
On the 72/96 right?