Hi There

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Hello! New member here, just finished EMT school (hopefully taking the national registry this month) working on my AS degree in EMS. I have 2 small kids so most of my socializing is done on the computer :) It's great to find a community like this & I look forward to meeting you!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Wingnut@Jan 9 2005, 07:58 PM
Hello! New member here, just finished EMT school (hopefully taking the national registry this month) working on my AS degree in EMS. I have 2 small kids so most of my socializing is done on the computer :) It's great to find a community like this & I look forward to meeting you!
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Hi! Beware, don't feed the animals. :D It only encourages them.

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

And I am one of the animals..... ;)

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
LOL

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Welcome to our own little corner of dysfunction! :D

BTW, I think you're screen name is especially appropriate for a place like this. You are going to fit in just fine! :D

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Wingnut,

It's great to have you!

Let us know how your NR goes, and don't hesitate to ask questions. While I usually don't have the answer, and usually forget the question, there are a ton of people here who have been amazingly helpful to me as I venture into EMS.

I hope you stick around!

[Edit: Maybe the new member didn't need to know about a members Nasal Cannula fetish :blink: ;) )
[Edit 2: The member wasn't me, I swear!]

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
I swear... you guy's are getting worse by the minute.

Welcome to the forum wingnut. I hope you stick with us and keep posting. I have found this to be a dangerous place when it comes to Nasal Cannulas... I mean... a great place to ask questions about calls that bother you. together we have about 250,000 years of combined experience.

Good luck on your NR.

Zak

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Ha! The first post and I like you guys already... Nasal Cannula fetishes eh? Well my lab group came up with a few creative ideas about them so I shouldn't be too suprised. ;) We leaned more towards the NPA, those poor mannequins never had a chance...

Thanks for all the support, I'm known for picking brains and I have a feeling I'll have fun picking yours when I need the help :)

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Rather new in here myself... extending greetings just the same. Good luck on your testing!!

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Thanks!!!

Luno

OG
Premium Member
Welcome

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
Welcome aboard from soggy Southern California!

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Thanks guys :) We're still cleaning up from the hurricanes ourselves.