Hello to all- New member :)

Tactical Medic

Forum Crew Member
Hey peeps, just introducing myself. I'm from Cent Florida and have been a medic since '92. Like most Floridians I'm from up north (The Bronx actually) where I started my EMS career. I worked for NYC*EMS and was there for the merger with FDNY :glare:

Anyway after Sept 11 I decided to move down south and on late April '02 came to work for one of the largest Fire Departments in Cent Florida, yes I went to the dark side and became a fire fighter :blush:

Anyway I was looking for a forum just to shoot the :censored:, and chat with other prehospital professionals, and hopefully chat with some my old buddys from back home or here in Gatorland :p

I'm also prior service 91Bravo and now a Corpsman serving with the Marines so let the bashing begin

:usa:

MariaCatEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Welcome to the forum! There's nothing to bash, quite a few of us are prior military, I am too (but I was Army, not Marines). I'm also just a basic. I look forward to interacting with you here. See you around.

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
Welcome aboard.... enjoy the commaraderie here.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome to the forum, from Sarasota, Florida. There are quite a few Floridans here. We're also tossing around the idea of a EMTLife Gathering in Orlando later this summer or early fall.

Again, welcome!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Tactical Medic said:
I'm also prior service 91Bravo and now a Corpsman serving with the Marines so let the bashing begin

:usa:

Welcome to our own little corner of dysfunction from a fellow former squid ('88 to '97). Are you an honorable Shellback or a slimy Wog?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome to EMTlife. We put the Fun in Dysfunction!

I think we have more members in FL than anyplace else... except maybe PA.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
ffemt8978 said:
Welcome to our own little corner of dysfunction from a fellow former squid ('88 to '97). Are you an honorable Shellback or a slimy Wog?
Huh???????

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
MedicStudentJon said:
Huh???????

Only applicable if you were in the Navy.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:) :) :) Welcome!! :) :) :)

Naples, FL here, originally from Long Island myself. Glad to have ya!! I hope you enjoy your stay!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Welcome!

Jon, you and I are going to just have to feel left out of this one. Those navy folk got their own language.

MEDIC444

Forum Ride Along
Just joined-Hi to all

Hello all,

Just joined today, looking foward to meeting everyone. I, too live in Sunny South Fla. Seems there's quite a few Floridians here.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
MEDIC444 said:
Hello all,

Just joined today, looking foward to meeting everyone. I, too live in Sunny South Fla. Seems there's quite a few Floridians here.
Welcome to EMTlife. We put the Fun in Dysfunction!

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
MEDIC444 said:
Hello all,

:) :) :) Welcome!!! :) :) :)

Yes...we're everywhere...we're taking over Muhahahahahahahaha.

Medic 444, so give us a little synapsis about yourself!