Happy Holidays from EMTLife

To all my Christian Brother & Sisters Remember, Wise Men still seek Him!
3wise01.gif

and to my Jewish friends:

Hanukkah.jpg

and to everyone !

happy20holidays20-20fancy20-foil.jpg

Merry Christmas, everyone! To those fortunate enough to have tomorrow off, enjoy the time with your families and friends, because we all know how precious that time is. To my brothers and sisters who will be on duty, may God bless each and every one of you for your sacrifice; you are truly the angels among us. Finally, a special thank you to the military and their civilian co-workers who protect us and let us celebrate our holidays without fear. Peace on Earth...

Happy holidays!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

My wish for everybody is good health, safety, success, and happiness in the coming new year!

Best Wishes and Cheer,

Sarah :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Hope everyone has a warm and safe Christmas.

Merry Christmas

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. And has already been said before, to all of us working this holiday, please be safe.

IT'S CHRRRRRIIIISTMAS! :lol:^_^:lol::lol:

And my dryer just stopped. I have to go to work :[

OK I know it is the 27th and Christmas is over, but I didn't celebrate Christmas untill the 26th because my voulenteer fire dept (that usually gets around 70 calls a year) got 5 calls christmas day! One structure fire, one snowplow rollover, one anaphlaxis, and 2 MVAs. I was gone all day.:wacko:

So even though it is late Merry Christmas!

Back