HALL AMBULANCE

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Yeah, anyways the company is still offering sign-on and relocation bonuses for any and all paramedics interested.

You all can PM myself, @NPO, of @gonefishing.

-Vent

VentMonkey

Family Guy
If possible, please post a few photos of Hall's new Ford Transit ambulance. Thanks!
IMG_0424.JPG

Courtesy of our resident fisherman, @gonefishing.

agregularguy

Forum Lieutenant
View attachment 3911
Courtesy of our resident fisherman, @gonefishing.

The rest of the truck looks good, but the lightbar on top is ridiculous looking. What an ugly looking lightbar. (Not to mention making the truck unnecessarily taller, and fitting under less nursing home overhangs now!) Shoulda just stuck with either the body mount lightheads as the primary warning, or mounted the lightbar where it says "55" like other transit/sprinter type vans do.

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
Is it even effective warning at that height?

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Medevac will have approach lights now.
Liberty landed us once and had their transit tucked under a tree ever so inconspicuously, none of us could see the damn thing...

...granted, it ain't no fancy orange n' yella ambalaynce.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Officially peanut gallery now lol

That bar is the same one on the Mods right? The one's thave 2 rows of LEDs (top and bottom)? First time I saw one I thought it had a row of old school rotaters on top. I've seen a handful of lightbars like that, and I think the motion of rotaters is rather distinct and attention grabbing since with all those other blinking lights (turn signals, tapping brakes, taco trucks with bright green, blue and red lights, etc) pretty much only emergency and service vehicles have rotating warning lights, and combined with bright LEDs I think make the best combo at actually providing all around visibility.......with adding the third row of LEDs on the Sprinter, maybe going to one with a row of rotaters on top wouldn't be so bad?

Reactions: NPO

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
Officially peanut gallery now lol

That bar is the same one on the Mods right? The one's thave 2 rows of LEDs (top and bottom)? First time I saw one I thought it had a row of old school rotaters on top. I've seen a handful of lightbars like that, and I think the motion of rotaters is rather distinct and attention grabbing since with all those other blinking lights (turn signals, tapping brakes, taco trucks with bright green, blue and red lights, etc) pretty much only emergency and service vehicles have rotating warning lights, and combined with bright LEDs I think make the best combo at actually providing all around visibility.......with adding the third row of LEDs on the Sprinter, maybe going to one with a row of rotaters on top wouldn't be so bad?
Yes it's the same as the mods. The newer mods and this one have LED rotators, the older are standard flashing LEDs.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
I understand if it's his name he can do whatever he wants. But Harvey Hall must have been smoking crack when he looked at this and thought. Looks good.
I really like the front cab. And the back isn't bad either. Can't decide if I'll find a reason to put it out of service or not.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
No thanks. Got my bowtie. Gonna wear it on my last day. Which is coming up very soon.

*Collective gasp from everyone in the room*

777fd465453728c84721226452edfd94.jpg

Off to bigger and better things?

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Not EMSA I hope. You're better than that.