Grand Inquisition

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Saw this on another forum.. Post questions that you would like someone to answer.. personal, favorite color.. marital status... anything you would like someone to answer.. we'll start with someone.. and when they are done.. they get to pick the next victim.. err.. subject.... All questions allowed as long as they can be asked and answered in keeping with the general guidelines for other posts? Soooo what do you think? Sound like fun?

Sasha

Forum Chief
What kind of car do you drive?

(uuuhhhm.. am Idoing this right? )

NJN

The Young One
2008 Ford Focus

Do you have any pets?

NJN

The Young One
I read it as answer a question, ask a question. After reading more closely i think you're right.

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
AT&T not do to service plan, just the only service that works in area I work.

What type of ambulances does your company use.

OP
OP
BossyCow

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Sasha's Grand Inquisition

Okay.. seems like there's a bit of interest.. so lets start with Sasha.. since she was so quick to jump on the bandwagon...

So.. post a list of questions you would like Sasha to answer... when done, Sasha gets to select the next victim.. er.. subject.. er.. participant.

1. What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
  2. How much dog food do the piggies go through in a week?
  3. Beer, wine or liquor?
  4. What's your favorite non EMS activity?
  5. When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Okay.. seems like there's a bit of interest.. so lets start with Sasha.. since she was so quick to jump on the bandwagon...

So.. post a list of questions you would like Sasha to answer... when done, Sasha gets to select the next victim.. er.. subject.. er.. participant.

1. What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
  2. How much dog food do the piggies go through in a week?
  3. Beer, wine or liquor?
  4. What's your favorite non EMS activity?
  5. When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up

1. Strawberry gatorade, of course! Then Blue, Orange, and Yellow
2. A big bag, and a box of biscuits a week. And half of my dinner most nights! They eat a lot.
3. Gatorade
4. I have two. I like to make crafty things, and I like to read. I make hemp jewelry, mostly but I'm branching out into sewing. I like to read memoirs. My current favorite books are A Piece of Cake, and First They Killed My Father. I'm reading More, Now, Again. It's about a woman's struggle with Ritalin addiction, it's from the same lady who wrote Prozac Nation. It's good so far.
5. I wanted to be a doctor, but I'm too stupid to be a doctor so I decided to be a nurse, but things happened and I landed in EMT school. My dream job at that age was to be a doctor at a free clinic.

Oooookay.

Let's see. Who'se my victim? Hmmmm.

NJNewbie:
1. Do you like to read, and if so, what kind of books?
2. What do you do on your off time?
3. If you weren't a paramedic or an EMT, what would you be? Do you plan to continue your education?
4. Does NJ really smell like people say it does?
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

NJN

The Young One
Let's see. Who'se my victim? Hmmmm.

NJNewbie:
1. Do you like to read, and if so, what kind of books?
2. What do you do on your off time?
3. If you weren't a paramedic or an EMT, what would you be? Do you plan to continue your education?
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

WHY ME??????????????????
1. I don't read much, if i do read its whatever my teacher or instructor assigns.
2. Build houses for Habitat for Humanity or sleep, whichever is more convenient.
3. Of course i plan to continue my education, if i weren't in EMS i would probably be, at least at the moment, flipping burgers.
4. I can't really say, all these years of inhaling petro-chemical fumes has ruined my nose.
5. I can't tell you where i will be in 10 minutes, so 10 years is out of the question. ADD YAY:lol::D Possibily doing this::usa:

Oh God, too many potential victims, who to choose?
Lets go with one of our favorite CL's, CHIMPIE

1. How did the name come about?
2. Can you cook well? If so, can i have some of whatever you're cooking?
3. What do you think is the worst job in the world?
5. What kind of TV shows do you watch?

Sasha

Forum Chief
WHY ME??????????????????
1. I don't read much, if i do read its whatever my teacher or instructor assigns.
2. Build houses for Habitat for Humanity or sleep, whichever is more convenient.
3. Of course i plan to continue my education, if i weren't in EMS i would probably be, at least at the moment, flipping burgers.
4. I can't really say, all these years of inhaling petro-chemical fumes has ruined my nose.
5. I can't tell you where i will be in 10 minutes, so 10 years is out of the question. ADD YAY:lol::D Possibily doing this::usa:

You stole my number 4, and he couldn't answer since he lives in Sarasota, Florida!! Duuuuuur.

Habitat for Humanity? Is that fun? Do you have to know how to build to volunteer?

NJN

The Young One
Hey you never know if he will know the #4

If you like playing with big tools its a blast. It depends on what chapter you are looking to work with but most places will be happy if you have a will to help and they will teach you all the rest.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
wait until someone picks you to answer their question.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

I could answer all of those questions for him, except #3.

And I hereby denominate myself from any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Spudcrushr:

What is your favorite band?
Best sports team is?
and finally... what did you have for breakfast?

NJN

The Young One
Somebody page chimpie and tell him to get his behind down here to play along.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader

1. As a kid my body was not proportioned correctly. My arms were really, really long compared to the rest of my body. It looked like my hands were down towards my knees. So when I was about 14 my brother nicknamed me Chimpie. So for the last 18 years the name as traveled along with me. My niece and nephew only call me Uncle Chimpie.

2. I can make a mean bowl of cereal, and mac-n-cheese if I feel froggy. And if I have extras, anyone is welcome to it.

3. There are a few, but cleaning porta-potties has to be high on the list. The one thing that I can't stand is crap. Blood, I'm okay. Traumatic injuries, I'm okay. Crap... I'm done.

4. I've never been to NJ.... sorry.

5. I watch way too much TV. Friends, Seinfeld, House, Boston Legal, The Office, 30 Rock, Storm Chasers, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Family Guy, etc.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Chimpie didn't read the rules. Now you gotta pick someone to ask questions of to keep the game going!! :mad: