Grand Inquisition

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
For Sapphyre...

1. How did your username come about?
  2. What are some of your favorite things to do in SoCal?
  3. Do you have a big family?
  4. Do you decorate your house for the holidays?
  5. It's a Saturday night. You off of work and don't have to go in on Sunday. Whatcahdoin'?

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
For Sapphyre...

1. How did your username come about?
  2. What are some of your favorite things to do in SoCal?
  3. Do you have a big family?
  4. Do you decorate your house for the holidays?
  5. It's a Saturday night. You off of work and don't have to go in on Sunday. Whatcahdoin'?
1. When it came time to grow up and create an adult online personality, I was having trouble coming up with something. Now, even though I'm an April baby, diamonds are NOT this girl's best friend. Good quality, dark blue sapphires are. But, I had to be weird and alter the spelling...
2. Favorite things to do in SoCal? When I have the money, Disney's nice. So is Universal (yup, same parks as in Florida, but we have the originals :p) Otherwise, I LOVE to go up into the mountains, and walk the forest trails. Never been a surfer, or skier, and I'm not really into celebrity spotting (although I have met Ahnold, and nearly, literally, ran into APL).
3.My immediate family growing up as blended at least once by all parental units (as in, I have step siblings who have other step siblings who have other half siblings, my family tree looks like it should be from the south).
4. I do not decorate for the holidays, me and Christmas do not get along, and I only recently started putting up a tree. I do not currently decorate for other holidays.
5. There is no such beast, I work saturday nights :p However, should such an event occur, I'd be drinking. Either at Howl at the Moon (Sunday nights are better though), or at home. (and before anyone asks, drink of choice, reposado grade tequila, straight, no lime no salt). Or, I might curl up on the couch with hubby and a stack of decent action DVDs, and my knitting.

For AirwayGoddess:

1. What are your hobbies?
2. Why the obsession with Randy Mantooth (cause, well, Kevin Tighe was SO much hotter)?
3. Are you really a SoCal native, or are you just messing with us?
4. Will you adopt me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Allright I'll play!

I love walking on the beach, riding my bike, gazing at the stars at night and hanging out with my friends :)

I have had a love affair with EMS since I was 12 years old and saw Emergency! ( and yes I think Randolf Mantooth is a hottie!!!)

I was born at St. Francis Hospital back in the day! B) in Santa Barbara California
And yes Sapph I will adopt you!! :p

For Vent Medic:

What inspired you to go into EMS?
Who is your faverite rock or music band?
If you had the choice of either chocolate mousse or cream brulee??
If you had the choice of either working with Johnny or Roy who would you pick? ;)

Sasha

Forum Chief
2. Favorite things to do in SoCal? When I have the money, Disney's nice. So is Universal (yup, same parks as in Florida, but we have the originals :p)

But ours are newer and improved. GO FLORIDA THEME PARKS!

:usa:

Epi-do

I see dead people
So, I guess I had better remember to check in on this thread from time to time, huh? One more thing for me to forget to do....

SpudCrushr

Forum Crew Member
Spudcrushr:

What is your favorite band?
Best sports team is?
and finally... what did you have for breakfast?

1. Jonas Brothers! <_< Probably "Rise Against"
2. I don't follow sports, but the Patriots are cool
3. Nothing, I don't eat breakfast

So now I pick someone to answer questions?

Epi-

Favorite song?
Type of POV you drive?
Favorite gun?

OP
OP
BossyCow

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Actually, anyone can post questions once the original subject has chosen the next victim. For instance.. Chimpie:

1. Coffee or cocoa?
  2. What is the greatest adventure you ever had?
  3. How many rolls of Duct tape are currently in your home/car.
  4. White bread or wheat?

Sapphyre:
  1. If you could have dinner with any person alive or dead, real or fictional, who would it be?
  2. Lime or lemons with your tequila?
  3. Favorite hangover cure (for a tequila drinker this has to be good)
  4. What was the name of your first pet?
  5. As a child, did you color inside the lines?

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Actually, anyone can post questions once the original subject has chosen the next victim. For instance.. Chimpie:

Sapphyre:
  1. If you could have dinner with any person alive or dead, real or fictional, who would it be?
  2. Lime or lemons with your tequila?
  3. Favorite hangover cure (for a tequila drinker this has to be good)
  4. What was the name of your first pet?
  5. As a child, did you color inside the lines?

1. My husband, I miss eating with him.
  2. Neither, unless I'm drinking inferior quality tequila, then it's lemons.
  3. None. I don't get hangovers.
  4. Um..... First name I can remember is Prissy, but, she was my mom's cat. First one that was Mine was Jake
  5. After about age 5, yes. Before that, did anyone color in the lines?

imurphy

Forum Captain
I suppose I'll play on this one!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
OK imurphy...

1. Who was that sitting on the toilet in the "Self Defense" thread?
2. What was your most-favorite near-accident at the wheel, code 3?
3. If you had three music CD's to play over and over on a desert island by yourself for a year, which ones would you choose?
4. Which ones would you rule OUT.
5. Why do you think the ambulance, pumper and sheriff's car are pulling up across from my house right now?:ph34r:

imurphy

Forum Captain

I have NO idea! I just yoinked and photoshopped that from the net somwhere. Funny pic though!

Hmm. I've had so many.

fav NEAR accident was when I was goign through an intersecton (I had a green) and nearly got wiped out by a car passing like .5m in front of me comming through a red at 3 in the morning!

Fav accident was hitting a toll booth at 4am and smashing the windscreen transporting a CCU to CCU patient. Had to continue on. Fun part was calling my boss and waking him!

3. If you had three music CD's to play over and over on a desert island by yourself for a year, which ones would you choose?

Easy.
VNV Nation - Judgement
Journey - Greatest Hits
Dirty Epics - Straight in, No Kissing

Any of the NOW! albums people buy me, even though I hate pop music!

5. Why do you think the ambulance, pumper and sheriff's car are pulling up across from my house right now?

Because you're having a party... A GOOD party?

and for my victim: firecoins

1. What TV show can you not stand to miss? (And no, you can't just download it!)
2. If you could be any famous character, living or dead, real or fictional, who would it be?
3. (Controversial one) Who is your favourite person on this site

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

I have NO idea! I just yoinked and photoshopped that from the net somwhere. Funny pic though!

Hmm. I've had so many.

fav NEAR accident was when I was goign through an intersecton (I had a green) and nearly got wiped out by a car passing like .5m in front of me comming through a red at 3 in the morning!

Fav accident was hitting a toll booth at 4am and smashing the windscreen transporting a CCU to CCU patient. Had to continue on. Fun part was calling my boss and waking him!

Easy.
VNV Nation - Judgement
Journey - Greatest Hits
Dirty Epics - Straight in, No Kissing

Any of the NOW! albums people buy me, even though I hate pop music!

5. Why do you think the ambulance, pumper and sheriff's car are pulling up across from my house right now?

Because you're having a party... A GOOD party?

and for my victim: FFEMT8978

1. What TV show can you not stand to miss? (And no, you can't just download it!)
2. If you could be any famous character, living or dead, real or fictional, who would it be?

Pic another person...I opted out.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
and for my victim: firecoins

Family Guy. I am feel a little bit like Stewie, I want to take over the world but I am just a baby.
That one is tough. Several people come to mind. Bill Hicks without the dying from cancer a 34 years old bit.

Oh boy! That is controversial. Sasha. I like eye candy.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief

EMTWintz

Forum Lieutenant
I see ya'll have been keepin' yourselves busy. I on the other hand have been playin' in the snow. I love the first snow fall. Playtime ON!!!

OP
OP
BossyCow

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Family Guy. I am feel a little bit like Stewie, I want to take over the world but I am just a baby.
That one is tough. Several people come to mind. Bill Hicks without the dying from cancer a 34 years old bit.

Oh boy! That is controversial. Sasha. I like eye candy.

So, Firecoins... you pick the next victim.. and everyone gets to ask them questions.

Grady_emt

Forum Captain
I'll sacrifice myself to the Inquisitors if anyone wonders about the life of a Grady EMT.......