Grand Inquisition

Sasha

Forum Chief
Pamela:

1) Do you get hit on a lot working at Hooters?

2) What's your favorite color?

3) What made you get interested in EMS?

4) Do you plan to continue your education? What is your goal after all is said and done? Your dream job?

5) Favorite movie?

Pamela

Forum Crew Member
Pamela:

1) Do you get hit on a lot working at Hooters?

2) What's your favorite color?

3) What made you get interested in EMS?

4) Do you plan to continue your education? What is your goal after all is said and done? Your dream job?

5) Favorite movie?

1. Haha yea a whole lot. I've taken a break from it though. 2 years was enough for a while. I'd turned into the mean bitter hooters girl that had been working there too long. And people just say really awkward things to you sometimes.
2. Umm... I'll be cliche and go with pink.
3. I've always liked emergency medicine. My stepdad was an ER physician and I was pre-med for a while. Silly me left school and I ended up getting my EMT and I love it. Nothing better for me.
4. I'm starting paramedic school next summer. Then I may go into nursing or finish my pre-med and try for med school. I really don't know. I just know I want to be in medicine.
5. My current favorite movie is 27 Dresses (I'm a big dork) cause James Marsden and I will get married one day and have beautiful, sarcastic, witty babies.

Grady EMT:
1). What was the scariest call you've ever been on?
2). Do you like to read? Whats your fav?
3). Whats your favorite thing to eat?
4). What do you do for fun?
5). If you could have any super power, what would yours be?

Last edited by a moderator:

Grady_emt

Forum Captain
Grady EMT:
1). What was the scariest call you've ever been on?
2). Do you like to read? Whats your fav?
3). Whats your favorite thing to eat?
4). What do you do for fun?
5). If you could have any super power, what would yours be?

1) There are two that immediately come to the front of my mind. First was a call on a cery dark stretch of interstate at 3am in pouring rain. We arrived first onscene and I positioned the Amb to block the left shoulder and 1st L lane about 100yards up-stream from the incident up against the median wall. While my partner and I were walking up to vehicle, another vehicle hyrdo-planed and struck the first car which I was about 15-20 feet from at that point. Had I been at the drivers door, the car would have pinned me between the vehicle and the median wall. One of those times where everything goes in slow motion, and after the call I called my Mom, Dad, and best friend to tell them I loved them.

The other was when treating an 10yo that had resp arrested 2nd to severe asthma attack. Her father seemed to think that our 3 minute response (5 to pt side after hiking across courtyard and into upstairs apt) was too long. He was ETOH, left the room and returned with a handgun and started waving it around while still standing in the doorway while yelling many things. I discreetly put out a help call. As per protocol on all reported pediatric arrests PD had already been started. When I put out the help call an off-duty officer working part-time at the complex came immediately to assist. He confronted the perp at gunpoint who refused to drop the weapon, then raised the weapon at the officer. The officer shot him twice in the gut, dropping him instantly. He is now serving 15years without parole for various felonys from that night.

2) Tom Clancy, John Grisham, word searches, crosswords, keeping current with new EMS trends.

3) My Grandmother is British, and technically I'm half British, anything she cooks when I can. When I can't, I have a thing for Mexican, and there is this really good Italian joint here in ATL that feels like an old Mob hangout: Alfredo's. Best Italian I've ever had anywhere.

4) Fun??? What's that? Being dad for my 11 month old God-daughter since the biological one is a dead-beat idiot(and a few other choice words), sleeping, camping, boating, shooting, paintball, driving, oh yeah, did I mention sleeping?

5) To make those that I care about as happy as I can, which I try to do every day. Nothing like x-ray vision or super-stretch or flying, what can you really use those for in real life???

I'm hungry, off to get food and think up questions for my victim....:ph34r:

Grady_emt

Forum Captain
Alright, VentMedic your turn!!!

1) Which came first, the Chicken or the Egg?
2) Coke, Pepsi, or Dr Pepper?
3) What non-healthcare related jobs have you held in your life?
4) Do you speak an languages other than English fluently?
5) Do you have a suffix (Sr, Jr, 3rd, etc...) in your full name?

Sasha

Forum Chief
2) Tom Clancy, John Grisham, word searches, crosswords, keeping current with new EMS trends.

No sudoku?

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
you know, if this wasnt such a family friendly place, we could be having a real interesting q&a session with eachother. i cant think of a few question id like to ask some of you...........

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Yeah, talk to my agent.

tencharact;)

Sasha

Forum Chief
tencharact;)

This is as respectful as humanly possible, mycroft, but why not just post your post in the post and not the title section?? The titles are optional, you know.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
ive said that too.............

Sasha

Forum Chief
you know, if this wasnt such a family friendly place, we could be having a real interesting q&a session with eachother. i cant think of a few question id like to ask some of you...........

PM them! :p

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
thats not worked out to well for me in the past......

Sasha

Forum Chief
thats not worked out to well for me in the past......

They don't read regular PMs, just chat PMs, from what I've been told.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Back on topic, please.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Post removed because I am short bus.

firecoins

IFT Puppet

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
That's one question.

Because I'm quirky and old and all that.
Much as I said when asked that before.
(And I"M the one with early onset dementia?!).;)

Pamela

Forum Crew Member

haha naughty

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Paging Ventmedic!!!!

Alright Ventmedic!!!!1 Time to come out to play!!!!! ^_^:p^_^:pB)