Freaking out!!! Just took the test

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm a "glass is half full" kinda guy. I'm going to say you probably passed. I'm assuming this is for EMT-Basic?

Anyways, I don't think I know anyone who failed after 80 or so questions. You'd have to bomb it seriously to get cut off at 80.

Try to enjoy your weekend and hang in there. Be sure to let us know what happens.

I know someone who failed the NREMT-P at 80. He went back and passed it but that really threw a wrench in his gears.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Nevermind. I thought today was Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:

code3gyal

Forum Ride Along
just like everyone else said just relax i was cut off at 82 and passed

OP
OP
S

SARcastic1

Forum Probie
Dammm, I sure wish it was Monday haha. There's a first!!! I just hope everyone is rite! I too am a "half full" kinda guy but........ Im straight tripp'n! been the longest weekend I've had since I cant remember when! Pray'n the results are in tomorrow! thx to everyone for the support

OP
OP
S

SARcastic1

Forum Probie
well folks just as i figured! IT IS POSSIBLE TO FAIL WITH A LOW SCORE!!! i just flat out bombed it! 15 days ill try again!!!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
well folks just as i figured! IT IS POSSIBLE TO FAIL WITH A LOW SCORE!!! i just flat out bombed it! 15 days ill try again!!!

You'll do fine next time. Just try and stay calm, you know what to expect this time.