For the Women Paramedics...unless guys wear sports bra's

reaper

Working Bum
Ummmmm, Its called Yoga, Headstands!!! What is with people having a dirty mind...? Yoga is a great form of muscle strengthening and endurance, also helps with your sanity.

I thought that is why they made Jack Daniels?:unsure:

NJN

The Young One

NJN

The Young One
your current location.:ph34r:;)

Do you change your location every time you go north or south of Exit 30 on the GSP? Didn't think so.

Eydawn

Forum Crew Member
Victoria's Secret doesn't help us full figured ladies...

I used to be a customer at VS. I've got a news flash for you... the size they measure you for is ALWAYS a size they carry. Know what this means? You usually end up buying a bra that is too big in the ribcage so it rides up your back and doesn't support the girls, and you end up with a cup size that tends to leave you with a little spillage.

Go to an actual lingerie boutique to get measured. Victoria's Secret told me I was a 38C/36D. Then they told me I was a 38D. I'm actually a 34 DDD. It's essentially the same cup size as the 38D, but with a little more coverage, and the tighter band actually provides SUPPORT for the girls. I now currently buy my bras from Macy's, as they carry the Lunaire line and Wacoal lines that cater to us larger busted ladies for an affordable price. You'll be surprised at what a really good fitting bra will do for your shape and for back pain.

Also, getting full coverage cups that have seaming in them seems to be a better option than the "t-shirt" smooth front foam deals... corrals things a little better.

Just my words of advice...

Wendy
CO EMT-B

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
I do believe you are correct. I also believe I'll have a scotch. ^_^

Boobies and booze... The day EMTLife started to reflect what EMS is actually like! ^_^

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
Thread-Rocks-Mr_T.jpg

I nominate this as thread of the year.

BuddingEMT

Forum Probie
I wish I could fully participate in the discussion of bouncing boobs, but I'm kind of lacking in that area. I like wearing normal bras with padding to make my boobies look bigger :)

Scout

Para-Noid
I'm surprised we have 14 pages on Bras. AND that i learned from it.

I also am surprised with the gender fo some of the posters.

Hmm i can imagine the looks you'd get comming out of a cubicle after simulating CPR or such

Also with the recent talk of drinking and MR T's poster, I think i shall retire with popcorn and wait for pics and youtube.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
0000037873_20070216115846_edited-1.jpg

Lunah

Forum Crew Member
I just want to say thanks for the links to bra sites! I'm happy as long as I'm wearing a racerback style -- otherwise I have a terrible time with the shoulder straps slipping down. Drives me insane. I also do a lot of cardio, and I still have a terrible time finding a decent sports bra -- I'm small around the ribcage (32), and I've had a tough time finding stuff that fits me properly. I'm also very short (4'11"), so shopping expeditions are a bit traumatic sometimes. I end up feeling like a circus freak.

Still laughing about uniboob vs. biboob. :D

ErinCooley

Forum Lieutenant
Another big boobie'd girl in the field here.... I stopped buying cute little bras after kids. Now, I wear the enormous, grandma ones that hold the girls up and minimize as much as possible. However, I found a really cool sports-bra type @ Wal-Mart. It has cups so you dont get a uniboob, and it has clasps so you dont get stuck while trying to put it on, but it holds well. Really well. Its whatever line Wal-Mart carries... starter maybe?

Am I the only one with big ole dirt stains on her boobs at the end of the shift from the bottom of patients feet ?

Epi-do

I see dead people
Am I the only one with big ole dirt stains on her boobs at the end of the shift from the bottom of patients feet ?

If you cover their feet with a towell/sheet/etc you won't get the footprints!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
If you don't let the patients walk on your chest, you won't get foot prints either!

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant

Kookaburra

Forum Lieutenant
Because this is the ladies issues thread, apparently, I'm going to ask - does anyone have hair gel recommendations? I have very curly (OK, so it's more, "outrageous untamed jungle") hair, and need to keep it under control, but I haven't found any that don't have a strong "hair product" smell. I don't want to give my patients an allergic reaction to my hair on top of what they're already dealing with.

(PS, don't say cut it - it's even wilder and more unprofessional when it's short)