For the Women Paramedics...unless guys wear sports bra's

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
Here's the way I see it. If you can't see your way to go to a ladies botique for good advice...put on the bra of your choice, stand on your head, if they don't fall out you're good to go. Pretty simple. No need to confer with the masses. :wacko:

Awwww MAN,

why'd you have to go kill the mood ?

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
Because the ladies at a boutique would certainly know how the bra will be in the EMS field. Certainly they have field experience wearing the bras on an ambulance for long stretches at a time, and surely they know what other women in EMS are wearing.

It's your right to not like the subject at hand, it is not your right to call those who participate in the discussion lacking of pride and class.

Agree'd

BUT. Regardless of what kind of bra it is, as long as your comfortable in it, whats to discuss.

I feel sorry for the female who cant pick out a comfortable bra by the time she's old enough to get into ems........:wacko:

If nothing is comfortable, which i find hard to believe, just dont wear one !!! :p

And, you always have the right to wear an undershirt over your everyday bra if your uniform is rubbing something, making it uncomfortable.

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
This one!!!!!!!!

16begyx.jpg

LMAO:lol:

That was tooo good.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Here's the way I see it. If you can't see your way to go to a ladies botique for good advice...put on the bra of your choice, stand on your head, if they don't fall out you're good to go. Pretty simple. No need to confer with the masses. :wacko:

Is this an east coast thing? Ladies, out here there isn't much standing on your head on your normal medical call out in CA and I have never seen any EMT/Paramedic (man or female) stand on their head while on duty. Is this in your new "advanced" protocols? Must be an after hours hobbie, otherwise why would you test a bra in this fashion to see if it holds up (again, no pun intended:blush:) and operates correctly on an EMS CALL?

OP
OP
WannaBeFlight

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
Thats the exact point I was wondering... I am normally not on my head at work, now after work is a totally different story!

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
This thread is just, well, weird. Why does someone need help finding a comfortable bra ???

Im sure the guys like it and all, but seriously ??? A thread over the topic "bra"?:unsure:

WOW.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
This thread is just, well, weird. Why does someone need help finding a comfortable bra ???

Im sure the guys like it and all, but seriously ??? A thread over the topic "bra"?:unsure:

WOW.

Just wait until tomarrow when I start a thread for the guys: "What Type of Jock do you use to keep the 'boys' in line while at work?" Then we will see if the gals find it as interesting as some of guys have... Talking about you Linuss... sicko. ^_^

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Why would someone need help finding boots? Or a belt? or EMS pants?

MT - I was wondering earlier today if a thread like that was going to pop up after this one.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Agree'd

BUT. Regardless of what kind of bra it is, as long as your comfortable in it, whats to discuss.

I feel sorry for the female who cant pick out a comfortable bra by the time she's old enough to get into ems........:wacko:

If nothing is comfortable, which i find hard to believe, just dont wear one !!! :p

And, you always have the right to wear an undershirt over your everyday bra if your uniform is rubbing something, making it uncomfortable.

Some companies require an undershirt, especially those who wear white. Mine did.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Just wait until tomarrow when I start a thread for the guys: "What Type of Jock do you use to keep the 'boys' in line while at work?" Then we will see if the gals find it as interesting as some of guys have... Talking about you Linuss... sicko. ^_^

You're just jealous.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Some companies require an undershirt, especially those who wear white. Mine did.

Be sure that it is "plain white"... as no wording or graphics to be seen through your uniform shirt.

R/r 911

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Be sure that it is "plain white"... as no wording or graphics to be seen through your uniform shirt.

R/r 911

My company also required either a navy blue or white undershirt, but logos and graphis were allowed as long as it displayed the company logo or some other dignified EMS related wording (i.e. those t-shirts that have the giant EMT on the back). That was only in case our uniform shirt became soiled or damaged and we needed to remove it before we were able to get to HQ and change into our backup uniform.

emtfarva

Forum Captain
Oh MY GOD....... That is all I can say............:rolleyes:

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief

R/r 911

We're supposed to go plain white under baby blue....

Sparky21

Forum Probie
I agree completely, a bra is an essential piece of daily equiptment! I certainly dont need anyone being overly distracted because i dont have all the equiptment i need! And if that is rude, crude, classes, and offensive to some people getting into EMS i suggest you get out quick before you wake up to the EMS world otherwise its going to be a long and dim career for not only you but the poor sap that gets to call you their partner as well! As for offending you with disclosing that i have been graciously gifted i say you are just jealous! Get over it and yourself and if you dont like the topic DONT READ IT!!!

OP
OP
WannaBeFlight

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
TMI, let's keep the thread PG-13ish. :unsure:

Ummmmm, Its called Yoga, Headstands!!! What is with people having a dirty mind...? Yoga is a great form of muscle strengthening and endurance, also helps with your sanity.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
WannaBeFlight

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
Why would someone need help finding boots? Or a belt? or EMS pants?

MT - I was wondering earlier today if a thread like that was going to pop up after this one.

I like to do investigating before I invest large amounts of money into something not worth it, I would like to know which boots are more comfortable, Rocky, magnum etc... How about the pants...511? or others. Its simple, but all of it makes a difference in buying new pants every few months or getting a good sturdy pair that last a little while longer. Money is key and what you get for it is why I am asking... I am new to this so I like to weigh out all of my options first. Geeeeeezzzzz! :wacko: