FDNY EMS Candidates

emt117

Forum Lieutenant
The next few fire class should be promotional if I'm not mistaken so a lot of people are leaving. They probably won't downsize anytime soon. These are just my speculations from what I heard so please do not quote me or get your hopes up.

This next fire class is off the OC. The next fire class after that which should be December or sometime around there will be off the Promotional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
Anyone in the 1000's get called? And can anyone who finished the academy describe the rotations
We were scheduled for 10 rotations but only did 9 bc we got detailed to a LODD.

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant

Bnf000

Forum Probie
Hey guys, I was told by my investigator and multiple people throughout the hiring process that we have a pretty good chance for the June academy and rushed our intake process for consideration. But reading your list numbers is making my confused. Completed my PAT, intake, medical,psych all within 1 month. What do you guys think.

List 7000 #6*

Heads up, heard from my investigator.. he let me know although June is still a possibility, it looks less likely then they had once thought for 7000

TeeDub

Forum Crew Member
The earlier you get there the better. Make sure you have to use the bathroom as that will be the first of your drug test

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Through searching, I read that after the cpat, they'll give me a packet of forms to fill out. Do I have to fill it out there the same day, or do I bring it back when I go for my intake/interview?

Cdawg06

Forum Crew Member
Through searching, I read that after the cpat, they'll give me a packet of forms to fill out. Do I have to fill it out there the same day, or do I bring it back when I go for my intake/interview?

If I remember correctly you have to fill out personal history and get the social security earning statement for background investigation/ interview

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
You will do the packet of papers at your time. Make sure if you had any accidents you write a letter get it notarized and a statement from your insurance company. You'll need to get your earning statement from SS even if it's blank.

TeeDub

Forum Crew Member
You will do the packet of papers at your time. Make sure if you had any accidents you write a letter get it notarized and a statement from your insurance company. You'll need to get your earning statement from SS even if it's blank.

Ok.
Thanks a lot for the quick replies

Future923

Forum Crew Member
Those of you getting calls, about when did you finish all requirements coat, medical, interview, psych? Also Congrats !!

Cdawg06

Forum Crew Member
Got the call!
Exam 6003
List #97x

Could still choose am or pm

I will be in the am class. Thanks everyone who helped throughout the years on this thread.. always good information

Sweet congrats! Now I'm getting nervous I'll get called but miss it because I'm sleeping (currently working tour 1)

Future923

Forum Crew Member
Those of you getting calls, about when did you finish all requirements CPAT, medical, interview, psych? Also Congrats !!

Teej92

Forum Crew Member
Been eyeing this forum for a while to keep up with the whole process. Just got the call exam 6003 List#10xx. Thanks guys for holding my hand the whole ride oh so gently.
Bru did you pick AM or PM? And did they give you a choice?

EMTBRU

Forum Ride Along
Thanks. the second week in January was my psych exam and a week apart from there for the medical. Im not 100 % on when exactly the CPAT and interview was.