FDNY EMS Candidates

Adam Bolender

Forum Probie
I got a letter in the mail the other day with a date for my Physical Agility test. I am on the 6003 list in the high 600's. I go in on April 30th for the PAT... Guess the process is moving along somewhat.

Xerjak

Forum Crew Member
I got my ID and payroll/pension info done today and one of the guys doing it with me got the call 2 days ago, very early 900s. He said they had one spot in open in each session, which is likely filled, but at least we know they got to the 900s. 400+ people just for this class.

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
I got my ID and payroll/pension info done today and one of the guys doing it with me got the call 2 days ago, very early 900s. He said they had one spot in open in each session, which is likely filled, but at least we know they got to the 900s. 400+ people just for this class.
Nice. They moved the list quickly. I heard that the next class may be 180 also.

ChrisEMT44

Forum Probie
Wow in the 900s already? I'm 95X and didnt get a call yet

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
I got a letter in the mail the other day with a date for my Physical Agility test. I am on the 6003 list in the high 600's. I go in on April 30th for the PAT... Guess the process is moving along somewhat.
I'm on the same test but low 500, I go this weekend for my PAT.

Stavie670

Forum Lieutenant
I'm filling out all the paper work they gave after the PAT. do you guys have any tips/pointers?

i have a misdemeanor from 4 years ago? am i screwed dis conduct

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
Do they tell you you pass the PAT once you go through all the stations?

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
I'm filling out all the paper work they gave after the PAT. do you guys have any tips/pointers?

i have a misdemeanor from 4 years ago? am i screwed dis conduct

Best bet is to tell them everything, don't hide anything. They will find out so better to just be honest. shouldn't hinder you.
But that's just my opinion. stay positive

NYCEMT92

Forum Probie
I also have my PAT on the 30th. my list number was in the high 600's

Can anyone explain exactly what they watch out for on the stair climb? That is really the only thing I'm worried about. My cardio is so off after not running for months because of a injured foot.

Stavie670

Forum Lieutenant
dont grab the railing and don't fall and you should be good. You start out with a min long warm up.. That's where you get the feel of it if you have never been on a stair master, after that is a min break and after the min is up its go time. Grab the best where it meets your shoulders and look down at your feet you should be good.

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
Very random maybe b.s actually but I saw something on fb a guy is saying he got selected for the July academy already anyone else?

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
Very random maybe b.s actually but I saw something on fb a guy is saying he got selected for the July academy already anyone else?
Screenshot_20160413_190318.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Screenshot_20160413_190318.png

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
Anyone wanna make a groupme for this page?

emsc

Forum Crew Member
Somebody should message that guy on Facebook so we can find out if it's legit or not and find out what his list number was