FDNY EMS Candidates

Did anyone receive the instruction sheet and does anyone know what the beneficiary form is

Got. It

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-09-11-31-11-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-09-11-31-11-1.png
    437.8 KB · Views: 318

It says theres am additional instruction sheet that's separate did anyone get that because I got this letter but on the bottom it says there's another thing we need to read

It says theres am additional instruction sheet that's separate did anyone get that because I got this letter but on the bottom it says there's another thing we need to read
I didnt. Also, im gonna have to open this on my computer because I can only view it in preview mode. When I actually open it, I only see the fdny header but the page is blank

Yea, I only find actual pics in my files, cant find screenshots. Hopefully i.figure this **** out…. I wanna be a emt for fdny but can't even find my damn "screen shots" file in my phone…
Lol its in a seperate album called screen shots well in my phone it is galaxy s5

Got my email too, says a Designation of Beneficiary's form should be attached but isn't. Anybody aware of if this comes in a separate email, or in the mail?

No problem it complete instructions of what we need to bring each day abd what to expect

There's definitely stuff missing here, both forms say they have attached sheets, which are clearly not present

Hey guys is anyone else missing the sheet that says what's acceptable to prove we can work?

Back