FDNY EMS Candidates

Mugs89

Forum Captain
I realized that you have to be on top of your stuff as much as the BI. U sure nothing is outdated? Medically cleared? Gave in everything on the checklist on time? No lies? Didn't fail the drug tests? Can be anything but those are the main ones.

Hunter118

Forum Captain
What was your reasoning for being unemployed so long ? They may see u as not able to keep a job or something .. Were u fired from a job before ? If some ppl aren't eligible I wish they would say these things from the jump so ppl wouldn't get thier hopes up

emtBnyc13

Forum Crew Member
What was your reasoning for being unemployed so long ? They may see u as not able to keep a job or something .. Were u fired from a job before ? If some ppl aren't eligible I wish they would say these things from the jump so ppl wouldn't get thier hopes up

Medically cleared no lies passed drug screen..never fired..laid off for 4 months...currently hold an ems job for almost 3 years..dcas still says I'm outstanding

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Medically cleared no lies passed drug screen..never fired..laid off for 4 months...currently hold an ems job for almost 3 years..dcas still says I'm outstanding
Idk I cnt think of any reason why ur not in the academy already I guess u just hve to contact your investigator once he returns

bxangeljr31

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys. I literally just received the email. Didn't even open it but wanted to inform you guys. You should be receiving it any minute.

bxangeljr31

Forum Crew Member
Its basically congrats, reiterates the times you agreed to (your class), orientation, what to bring, photo Id, notebook, pen, $9 money order, orientation till 4pm, and to bring some form (beneficiary form) so I'm.guessing thats coming in the mail

bxangeljr31

Forum Crew Member
Yea, I only find actual pics in my files, cant find screenshots. Hopefully i.figure this **** out…. I wanna be a emt for fdny but can't even find my damn "screen shots" file in my phone…