FDNY EMS Candidates

manny06

Forum Probie
That 490 guy is lying just by what he said "Feb 9 class isn't officially being offered yet" that's bs they offered it to me when they called me #405 exam #4004

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
Guys relax ... If there is any issues with your final review they move to the next person who was cleared... I was skipped because they needed a updated copy of my Emt card... But as soon as I got it to them they called me back the next week with the offer... Everyone is going to get there chance just have to be a lil patient... The worst thing you can do is constantly call the office and ask for an update because then they will just tell you wait for something in the mail which is the nice way to say "don't call back just wait" ... As long as your paper work is on final review you are in good shape... If any thing call it investigators and ask if all of your documents are up to date just to make sure....good luck.... And p.s. They can't officially offer fen.9th until jan.26th is filled... So I think that guy is telling the truth because I only got a conditional offer because I deffered until February.9th also...

ariella

Forum Crew Member
Guys relax ... If there is any issues with your final review they move to the next person who was cleared... I was skipped because they needed a updated copy of my Emt card... But as soon as I got it to them they called me back the next week with the offer... Everyone is going to get there chance just have to be a lil patient... The worst thing you can do is constantly call the office and ask for an update because then they will just tell you wait for something in the mail which is the nice way to say "don't call back just wait" ... As long as your paper work is on final review you are in good shape... If any thing call it investigators and ask if all of your documents are up to date just to make sure....good luck.... And p.s. They can't officially offer fen.9th until jan.26th is filled... So I think that guy is telling the truth because I only got a conditional offer because I deffered until February.9th also...

How do you knownid your paperwork is in final review

emtlyfe79

Forum Probie
Thanks for the info.... i was just speaking my mind as adult..respectfully. .. anyone else would feel some type of way if another person came out n it's found that they was skipped somehow. ..this is why I said let it flyyyy... all my paperwork is cleared. ..I spoke to my investigator 2 weeks ago... it is what it is... im just waiting

ariella

Forum Crew Member
Thanks for the info.... i was just speaking my mind as adult..respectfully. .. anyone else would feel some type of way if another person came out n it's found that they was skipped somehow. ..this is why I said let it flyyyy... all my paperwork is cleared. ..I spoke to my investigator 2 weeks ago... it is what it is... im just waiting

Yup its the city things take time. And its an investigator that calls you so once they verify that your good to go and there up to you theyll give us all calls. .
good luck everyone

johnny chimpo

Forum Probie
Yeah I am in the same situation. I am in the 270's. my investigator got all the extra paper work from me this week. I called today and she said my file is under final review but I'm still really nervous about it.

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
if you need to know if your papers are under final review you can call and ask to investagator batista she is one of the top people and i know she does a lot of the final reviews (she did mine)... but i warn you she is no one to mess with she does not play, very straight to the point.. so you have been warned...