EMTLife MySpace

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
EMTLife is coming to a MySpace near you. Some of you have already received your invite. Others will get theirs as soon as these dispatchers of mine forget I am here today :p Some of you won't get an invite because you have the option selected that I have to know your last name or the email addy you registered with.

Please feel free to send us a friend request. The link to the EMTLife MySpace site is on my profile.

I will be adding various photo albums....scene photos, photos of various units, member photos, ect....

PM me if you would like yours added and I will give you an email address to send your photos too.

Hope to see you there soon.

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Okay y'all.... Our MySpace site is really coming along. We are up to 146 "Friends." I put a lot of effort into ensuring anybody that I accept as a friend has some relation to EMS/Fire/LE.

I have updated our Music Player. If there are any other songs you would like to see included just let me know.

I have posted a couple videos in the blog section. One of them is a personal video paying tribute to my dear friend Deputy Anthony Forgione that was killed during a SWAT action 2 weeks ago.

I still would like to include photos from our friends. If you don't have MySpace but would like your photo included in our "Here We Are" section, let me know, I will be happy to get you in there.

I screen comments almost daily. The comments from the various Apps (Mobsters, Heros, Super Poke, Buy Your Friends, ect) are deleted as soon as I see them.

If you are new and have not been added to the EMTLife friends list, please send me a friend request! I'll get you added right away!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Link ......

Could you post a link ??? Thanks! :)^_^:)

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
If so, they should make it a fan page, not a group. That way they can send out announcements and contests (hint hint, wink wink).

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.

JPINFV

Gadfly
People still use MySpace? If so, is it still the social networking equivalent of 4chan?