EMTLIFE members are some of the best people in the industry!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Damn, I never get to be anyone's friend :(

I've suggested this place to a few of my coworkers...but only the ones I could actually see being useful, as mean as that may sound.

I talk to you more than I talk to most of my friends that live in the same city as me!

I don't wanna hear about it!

:D

Carry on.

Sasha is a bad texter :p

Anjel

Forum Angel
I love this place.

I learn a lot and have built some solid friendships, as nerdy as it sounds. They all know who they are.

For sure! I have a few friends on here that I feel more comfortable talking to then my "real life" friends. You included Rob.

It can be tempting to pick and choose the people we bring to this site but don't forget sometimes the people who most need help are the people who least want it.

Ahh....I re read some of my original posts. Man has this placed helped a lot.

I was the one asking test questions, complaining about medics not doing their job right, giving high flow o2 to everyone, and following my protocols to the T.

So glad I saw the error of my ways.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I talk to you more than I talk to most of my friends that live in the same city as me!

I don't wanna hear about it!

:D

Carry on.

Sasha is a bad texter :p

Weird...that's pretty much the same thing I do :p

We are friends Sasha!

Sasha

Forum Chief
I don't suck at texting.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
For sure! I have a few friends on here that I feel more comfortable talking to then my "real life" friends. You included Rob.

Ahh....I re read some of my original posts. Man has this placed helped a lot.

I was the one asking test questions, complaining about medics not doing their job right, giving high flow o2 to everyone, and following my protocols to the T.

So glad I saw the error of my ways.

Winning :D

Thanks Anjel.

I was that person too. Hell I might still be that person and just be living in denial.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Winning :D

Thanks Anjel.

I was that person too. Hell I might still be that person and just be living in denial.

Well, I wasn't gonna say anything ;)

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Sasha

Forum Chief
I don't have your number.

That must be a different Sasha.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I don't have your number.

That must be a different Sasha.

It's actually the instant message face book thing. Im old and I call everything electronic with words texting.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I'll say that Sasha is usually pretty good at texting me, but on the rare occasion there's a couple hour delay on either end. :p

Sasha

Forum Chief
why are you all picking on me

Sasha

Forum Chief
Btw there is a curse word in your signature and it highly offends my sensitivities.

Sasha

Forum Chief
It's actually the instant message face book thing. Im old and I call everything electronic with words texting.

Well... That's because I message you and you don't respond until you sign on again, and by that time I'm gone.

Like tonight.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Wait a second, you guys are real people and not just visual hallucinations on my computer?

mind = blown

Sasha

Forum Chief
Wait a second, you guys are real people and not just visual hallucinations on my computer?

mind = blown

You should be my Facebook friend.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
I should be. I will use my psychic powers to find you :p

Sasha

Forum Chief
Aaaaah you're good.

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
So due to a recent certain someone who has been trolling our forums I thought I should point a few things out.

I completely agree that this forum is one of the best, simply because of it's members and the variety of topics we cover. Anything from EMS pens to correct terminology for a screen writer to use in a tv show movie to how to get over a call this placed has something that everyone can find useful. Even something that might seem silly at first, you guys have all helped me grow as a provider, no as a processional.