EMTLIFE members are some of the best people in the industry!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Just wanted to say that the other CL's and I have seen a really positive energy in the forum as of late and we love it. It's having great members that makes this a great site and we do have the best. You guys are awesome and we appreciate you. We all signed up to EMTLIFE to be better providers, to expand our knowledge and learn to provide better care to our patients. I encourage everyone to get the word out, EMTLIFE is looking to make a difference. We are looking for members who want to improve themselves and our industry by discussing the issues that we confront as emergency care providers. Our members want to be part of the solution. I want everyone to go out there and find some good people and invite them to join the site. Students, nurses, doctors, first responders, anyone who is interested in taking part in these discussions is invited. Let em know about the site people. EMTLIFE is great, but let's see if we can't make it truly epic.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
I heard there were free doughnuts...
Seriously, we have had some very thought-provoking exchanges lately. Thanks to all for making my time here productive, fun and instructive.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Brown noser. :D

mycrofft

You are also in the positive end of the spectrum. Have a doughnut, EMTLIFE doughnuts are guilt free and utterly flavorless.

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
I love EMTLIFE.

:')

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
We all know this thread was started in honor of myself :p

Sasha

Forum Chief
No it was for me.

Sasha is synonymous for awesome.

Duh.

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
Just wanted to say that the other CL's and I have seen a really positive energy in the forum as of late and we love it. It's having great members that makes this a great site and we do have the best. You guys are awesome and we appreciate you. We all signed up to EMTLIFE to be better providers, to expand our knowledge and learn to provide better care to our patients. I encourage everyone to get the word out, EMTLIFE is looking to make a difference. We are looking for members who want to improve themselves and our industry by discussing the issues that we confront as emergency care providers. Our members want to be part of the solution. I want everyone to go out there and find some good people and invite them to join the site. Students, nurses, doctors, first responders, anyone who is interested in taking part in these discussions is invited. Let em know about the site people. EMTLIFE is great, but let's see if we can't make it truly epic.

I need some stickers to put in my trucks!!!

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
It's all because I am awesome. Very, very awesome.

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
Yoga pants, that is all.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I love this place.

I learn a lot and have built some solid friendships, as nerdy as it sounds. They all know who they are.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

I need some stickers to put in my trucks!!!

New shipment of stickers coming in next week as soon as they get here expect a whole round of games. :)

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I love this place.

I learn a lot and have built some solid friendships, as nerdy as it sounds. They all know who they are.

Damn, I never get to be anyone's friend :(

I've suggested this place to a few of my coworkers...but only the ones I could actually see being useful, as mean as that may sound.

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief

I've suggested this place to a few of my coworkers...but only the ones I could actually see being useful, as mean as that may sound.

Lol unfortunately many of my cp workers wouldn't be interested as they're happy with the skills they currently have and have no interest in improving, or are too cocky to have an intelligent discussion with someone about their care. There are a few though.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

It can be tempting to pick and choose the people we bring to this site but don't forget sometimes the people who most need help are the people who least want it.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Lol unfortunately many of my cp workers wouldn't be interested as they're happy with the skills they currently have and have no interest in improving, or are too cocky to have an intelligent discussion with someone about their care. There are a few though.

Yeah, that's pretty much how it is here. Thankfully, I live with an ICU RN who is interested in having an intelligent conversation, so it gives me a break from my coworkers ;)

mycrofft

fast65, there's something cognitively dissonant between your avatar and the word's "I'm living with a nurse"...

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Sasha

Forum Chief

I thought you were my friend.