EMT Shear sheath

lakerzfan36

Forum Probie
http://www.thefirestore.com/store/product.cfm/pid_2501_emi_colormed_basic_holster_set/

thats the ones i have, the company is really good to, sturdy stuff

these people i bought it from are really nice, i lost my small scissors and called em up and said it broke and they said they will replace it for me for free...few days later they sent the entire thing shears and sheath and all, i was surprised. good buy, hope that helps

ps they dont really strap on to well to 5.11 pants for emts, but those strap things on the side, i criss cross them, button them, and then put the sheaths flap under it and button that up, youll see what im talking about if you buy it.

medic417

The Truth Provider

lakerzfan36

Forum Probie
lol, i agree it wasn't a good thing on my part, but i was completely bummed out as i had come back from a shift, and my brand new shear was lost probably in route to a call or at the scene or something, true i shouldn't have lied but i wasn't lying to take advantage and receive a whole new set, i just wanted 1 small scissor, which i doubted totally that they would give me anyway, it was a longshot. true it was my fault, and i am not a bad person, but its not as bad as walking in with a gun...not so elegantly as you put it

OP
OP
citizensoldierny

citizensoldierny

Forum Captain
Lopezdavid,
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered 2 myself. :)

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Oops, I thought it was available elsewhere, but it appears to be sold out.

jtb_E10

Forum Crew Member
anyone interested in these..I found on Amazon.com and purchased one today... just fyi..

Happy Thanksgiving!

resq330

Forum Lieutenant
FYI....From Amazon

***WARNING*** These are cosmitic 2nds There may be minor cosmetic defects in the product that won't effect their function.

reaper

Working Bum
Considering they no longer make them, guess you can't be picky!