Emt charge for email to ex

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief

imurphy

Forum Captain
Hmm. Over-reaction by the wife anyone?

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
More than that .. have they lost their freaken common sense? Police agreed to arrest and looking to prosecute? C'mon surely they have a little gray matter left.

R/r911

medic417

The Truth Provider
Hmm. Over-reaction by the wife anyone?

You know the rules the women is always right even when wrong. Us guys can't win for losing.

Sasha

Forum Chief
You know the rules the women is always right even when wrong.

Women are always right! But that banshee overreacted and needs to be fired. Jeez louise. I can't believe he actually got arrested for doing his job!

medic417

The Truth Provider
Women are always right! But that banshee overreacted and needs to be fired. Jeez louise. I can't believe he actually got arrested for doing his job!

It's just like the fact that almost no matter how scummy a woman is the divorce judge almost always gives her the kids rather than the father. The legal system is biased in favor of women.

In this case it was pure stupidity but as mentioned in other topics common sense is now illegal.

Sasha

Forum Chief
That's not 100% true. Let's not turn this into a gender debate, though. Don't we get enough senseless fighting with Volly vs. Paid arguments? :p

medic417

The Truth Provider
That's not 100% true. Let's not turn this into a gender debate, though. Don't we get enough senseless fighting with Volly vs. Paid arguments? :p

No but maybe when you throw in the fire bashing then maybe. :p

But actually this case just illustrates the lack of common sense.

Summit

Critical Crazy
She is getting fired. He might get fired too...

Who was the fool who had them working the same shift? Someone had to see this coming?

medic417

The Truth Provider

Who was the fool who had them working the same shift? Someone had to see this coming?

They worked there 8 years. It is not the supervisors responsibility to sperate them. If there was an issue working so closely they should have requested a change in shift.

OP
OP
A

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief

yeah thats what i can't believe. surely the supervisors knew that there was a restraining order, so why would they schedule them on the same shift, knowing that they will have to be in the same building on the same floor.

OP
OP
A

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
They worked there 8 years. It is not the supervisors responsibility to sperate them. If there was an issue working so closely they should have requested a change in shift.

well that would fall on the ex-wife to request that, didn't seem like he had a problem with it.

Dustoff

Forum Probie
I left a message one time ,long time ago about what my ex could do with herself and it cost me couple hundred bucks and a weekend in the slammer,,,,,,"harassin' communications" they called it!!

el Murpharino

Forum Captain
Hopefully the judge will dismiss the case and fine those involved with bringing it to the court's attention for wasting their time...

boingo

Forum Asst. Chief
Police and EMS dispatch operations are on the same floor, but different rooms of Police Headquarters. Messages can be sent via the CAD system from terminal to terminal, cruiser to dispatch, ambulance to cruiser, etc...It is very common for one agency to send a message via the CAD to a dispatcher in another agency to give call updates or ask information regarding a call with multiple agencies responding. This happens several times a day, without incident.

Incidently, the article fails to mention that the ex-wife is also the niece of a very high ranking police official, I believe third highest ranking in the entire department.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
A

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Incidently, the article fails to mention that the ex-wife is also the niece of a very high ranking police official, I believe third highest ranking in the entire department.

i'm sure thats not a coincidence they left that out.

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
I left a message one time ,long time ago about what my ex could do with herself and it cost me couple hundred bucks and a weekend in the slammer,,,,,,"harassin' communications" they called it!!
LOL! Sometimes it's just worth it though! :D

But seriously, WTF? I mean, if all he did was request information in the routine course of his 911 job, this could and should be dismissed as such. To do otherwise is to interfere with 911 communications, which I would expect is a crime in Massachusetts, as it is everywhere else, right? What if you, as a paramedic, pull up to an MVA and find that the critical patient is someone who has a restraining order against you, what do you do? Get back into your ambulance and drive away? Same situation.

I want to see the e-mails. I want to know if there is really anything to this before I pass judgement on the guy, the girl, or the cops. Was he just doing his job? Or did the e-mails read like:
DEAR WH*RE... ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? I NEED THE GO**AMN ADDRESS TO THIS FUC*ING INCIDENT! ROT IN HELL!! LOVE, BILL​
If so, yeah... I can see the problem.

OP
OP
A

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
I want to see the e-mails. I want to know if there is really anything to this before I pass judgement on the guy, the girl, or the cops. Was he just doing his job? Or did the e-mails read like:
DEAR WH*RE... ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? I NEED THE GO**AMN ADDRESS TO THIS FUC*ING INCIDENT! ROT IN HELL!! LOVE, BILL​
If so, yeah... I can see the problem.

the arresting officer said that the emails were appropriate and work related. he then consulted 5 lawyers before making the arrest.

lol. i like your fake email. classic

dallasdame

Forum Ride Along
If she had such a problem with him then she should have made the move to a different shift or department all together. He apparantly doesn't have a problem with her so why should he have to make arrangments to avoid her? She seems like a true blue witch on wheels. Hopefully the police officials recognize this.